Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Do You Have Any Friend You Can Die For? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Have Any Friend You Can Die For? (1324 Views)

. / "Village People Can Die Now" - Man As He Boasts About Brother’s White Wife / Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Any Friend You Can Die For? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
Do you have any friend you can die for?
Re: Do You Have Any Friend You Can Die For? by MRBrownJ: 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
friends?! i wouldnt even die for my parents/kids!!!
Re: Do You Have Any Friend You Can Die For? by Behira(f): 12:31am On Nov 26, 2015
Nope angry
Re: Do You Have Any Friend You Can Die For? by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 26, 2015
One person I'm sure I can die for is my little bro..
The guy that says he can't die for his kids tho.. undecided
Re: Do You Have Any Friend You Can Die For? by MRBrownJ: 3:00am On Nov 26, 2015
Fabulocity:
One person I'm sure I can die for is my little bro..
The guy that says he can't die for his kids tho.. undecided

knowingly dying for someone is one of the most THOUGHTLESS/SELFISH thing to do... who will care and provide for my other kids (or the one i died saving) if i am dead?!
Re: Do You Have Any Friend You Can Die For? by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 26, 2015
No but I have a friend I can offer a kidney for if he needs it
Re: Do You Have Any Friend You Can Die For? by GodnGold: 9:21am On Nov 26, 2015
My mum, but then she would decline.
Re: Do You Have Any Friend You Can Die For? by MRBrownJ: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
GodnGold:
My mum, but then she would decline.

exactly!! my parents will curse me at "my funeral", for bringing so much pain into their lives.
Re: Do You Have Any Friend You Can Die For? by Richy4(m): 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
What kind of die for?

Financially die for......?

Emotionally die for.....?

or Jesus levels kind of die for........?

Just clarify please... wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Friend You Can Die For? by ifyalways(f): 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Yeah.

Her name is Ifyalways.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Friend You Can Die For? by Bloomingbud(f): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
NO.
Re: Do You Have Any Friend You Can Die For? by Fkforyou(m): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
Yes, The day my balls moves from their position to my forehead.
Re: Do You Have Any Friend You Can Die For? by PietroRico(m): 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Maybe not die, but I'll throw my hand(s) in front of a cutlass or knife for my 2 year old neice without even thinking twice..

Or something similar
Re: Do You Have Any Friend You Can Die For? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
Friend bawo?.. The day I even asked my Girl if she could ever die for me;she said yes..

As she say make she ask me same question;I went offline ni..#die for wea? grin..

Aye dun je ju iku lo..!
Re: Do You Have Any Friend You Can Die For? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
WeedSeller:
Friend bawo?.. The day I even asked my Girl if she could ever die for me;she said yes..
As she say make she ask me same question;I went offline ni..#die for wea? grin..
Aye dun je ju iku lo..!

You for say yes too grin

Am sure she didnt mean that 'yes'

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Friend You Can Die For? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
Yes I can do that for the person I love
Re: Do You Have Any Friend You Can Die For? by JoyPaulLaw(m): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2015
I can die strictly for every NAIRALANDERS!........says Seun!
Re: Do You Have Any Friend You Can Die For? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
Yeah..my wife and my son.
Re: Do You Have Any Friend You Can Die For? by 7footre(m): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
For now, no one I can think of! Life na per head
Re: Do You Have Any Friend You Can Die For? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
No
Re: Do You Have Any Friend You Can Die For? by Pidggin(f): 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
For a friend? Not if I can help it.

(1) (Reply)

Best Fibroid Treatments:herbs Or Sugery? / Woman Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her. Photo / 'They Were Lovers", Claims Friend Of Down Syndrome Man Who Married Teen Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.