Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Woman Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her. Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her. Photo (1330 Views)

Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. / Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) / Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her. Photo by CastedDude: 10:10am On Aug 07, 2018
A woman simply identified as Ada has given birth to a bouncing baby after she was allegedly pregnant for 4 years and 8 months.

According to Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, during the period of her long pregnancy, her husband abandoned her and got married to another woman as he allegedly said, "he can't be a husband to a woman who is pregnant of water and doesn't deliver it"

The woman reportedly gave birth to a bouncing and beautiful baby girl yesterday evening in Okigwe area of Imo state - to the surprise of people who knew her predicament. 

The baby and mother are said to be in good health.

Congratulations to the new mother. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/woman-pregnant-for-over-4-years-gives-birth-after-husband-left-her-photo.html

1 Like

Re: Woman Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her. Photo by CastedDude: 10:11am On Aug 07, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Woman Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her. Photo by JasonScoolari: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2018
Indeed, there's a creator in Heaven that is so powerful. I call Him Yaweh.

What a marvelous God.

May His name be praised now and forever.

As for the he-goat that defect to the next woman, Just hold on, E go reach your turn.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her. Photo by Babyforever(f): 10:14am On Aug 07, 2018
I can't wait to see the face of the frustrated man after she's given birth sad Nigerian men are nothing to write about..... smh

1 Like

Re: Woman Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her. Photo by Kharol1234: 10:14am On Aug 07, 2018
4yrs and 8mnths funkeeeeeeeeeeee jesus is lord

1 Like

Re: Woman Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her. Photo by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 07, 2018
4 years old pregnancy shocked

The baby should be given an award for being a foetus for 4 years

1 Like

Re: Woman Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her. Photo by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 07, 2018
Babyforever:
I can't wait to see the face of the frustrated man after she's given birth sad Nigerian men are nothing to write about..... smh
I think the men you roll with are the ones who are nothing to write about

1 Like

Re: Woman Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her. Photo by 4reala(m): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2018
There is nothing beyond God. He alone is the one that can do this. May his Name be forever praised

1 Like

Re: Woman Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her. Photo by Babyforever(f): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I think the men you roll with are the ones who are nothing to write about
You are one of those men that are nothing to write about.....smh
Re: Woman Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her. Photo by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2018
Babyforever:
You are one of those men that is nothing to write about.....smh
E pain am grin grin grin

Babyforever, stop rolling with no asses, it's reflecting on you. No ass girl
Re: Woman Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her. Photo by Babyforever(f): 10:22am On Aug 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
E pain am grin grin grin

Babyforever, stop rolling with no asses, it's reflecting on you. No ass girl
Stop smoking blunt boy no one gives a fu*k about you
Re: Woman Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her. Photo by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2018
Babyforever:
Stop smoking blunt boy no one gives a fu*k about you
How can a no ass chick give a shit about me?

Abeg follow your no ass men grin grin

I no want ooo Babyforever. Leave me alone. That's how you have been wooing me grin grin grin
Re: Woman Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her. Photo by Babyforever(f): 10:29am On Aug 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
How can a no ass chick give a shit about me?

Abeg follow your no ass men grin grin

I no want ooo Babyforever. Leave me alone. That's how you have been wooing me grin grin grin
Me babyforever woe a classless guy like you to ruin my reputation undecided Dream on boy dream on

Meanwhile
I hope you're quoting me with an iPhone ? if not I won't forgive you.....smh
Re: Woman Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her. Photo by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 07, 2018
Babyforever:
Me babyforever woe a classless guy like you to ruin my reputation undecided Dream on boy dream on

Meanwhile
I hope you're quoting me with an iPhone ? if not I won't forgive you.....smh
That assless boy you have been rolling with moves about with a botched Iteli19. Babyforever, you can only dream of having me but nooooooooooo grin grin grin I no want.

If I see you in my dream, na cane I go use wake myself up grin grin
Re: Woman Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her. Photo by PrincessB1(f): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2018
shocked 4years, 8 wetin?
The baby don old finish be dat
Re: Woman Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her. Photo by SweetJoystick(m): 11:06am On Aug 07, 2018
God be praised
Re: Woman Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her. Photo by rajiraymond(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2018
Congrats!
The baby girl should be named "Omopeninu" that's, a baby that stayed longer than expected in the womb.
Anyone with Igbo translation?
Re: Woman Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her. Photo by eyinjuege: 5:40am On Aug 08, 2018
Do people really believe this fake story?
Re: Woman Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her. Photo by Eketem: 6:19am On Aug 08, 2018
Nigerians like lying and believing silly tale?

(1) (Reply)

L.g Home Theatre 5.1 Champagne Black / Mother-in-law / A Passionate Appeal To Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.