Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga (27925 Views)

Video Of Celebrities Reacting To The TeeBillz And Tiwa Savage Marriage Saga / Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga / ''my Husband's Family Are Too Over Demanding''; Toyin Aimahku Lashes In-laws Who (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by bettercreature(m): 8:11am On Nov 26, 2015
vizkiz:

she is one local hoe who couldn't keep a home
Rude but Epic
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by eluquenson(m): 8:11am On Nov 26, 2015
hmm, i don't blaim her, but i will blame the idiot that does't know what befits him, Adeniyi Johnson just wasted his precious time.
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by kellsblingsz(m): 8:11am On Nov 26, 2015
angry shocked cheesy cool sad grin kiss undecided cry angry shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed smiley cheesy wink angry[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] shocked embarassed lipsrsealed sad
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by emikuipid: 8:13am On Nov 26, 2015
Lalala...See mee see rubbish...
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by axortedbabe(f): 8:13am On Nov 26, 2015
Just trying so hard to give a bleep but guess I can't..
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Airforce1(m): 8:14am On Nov 26, 2015
Naff24:

Airforce1 crush tongue tongue
you crushing on me

Wow undecided
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Naff24(f): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you crushing on me

Wow undecided
Abi moti crush ni tongue
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by mradjoy(m): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2015
Can someone tell what exactly has gone wrong with these so called celebrities all over the world, why can't they keep their marriages? Omase o!
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by walelove: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2015
THEY ARE EVERYWHERE NOW. GUYS STOP LOVING, FOCUS ON YOUR CAREER. THEY ARE READY WHEN YOU ARE READY.NO MORE LOVE.
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Airforce1(m): 8:17am On Nov 26, 2015
Naff24:

Abi moti crush ni tongue
sorry?
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by rhames(m): 8:17am On Nov 26, 2015
gbam!
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2015
we do NOT care.
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by osmoses35: 8:23am On Nov 26, 2015
Eyaaaa
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by seunkeji5(f): 8:24am On Nov 26, 2015
SHOW LIGHT YOUR LOVE!! Let's help Light Ayodeji, who is 2 years old, to have a wonderful long life. By donating N1000 each, we can give her life-saving surgery for her heart condition and respiratory illnesses. She needs N4million for heart surgery in India. Thanks to all you good and kind hearted people who have supported Baby light in keeping her alive, the good news is that the baby and mum are off to India already. But more of your kind support would be highly appreciated because we still have 800k to complete the medical bill, thank you all for your support. God bless you!! Please help us save baby Light Ayodeji by donating to the following account Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA 2056071186
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 26, 2015
efilefun:
Her ex tried, keeping up with a "tie and dye" skin lady aint easy. You have to cope with some foul odours and not freaking out seeing her without makeup.
grin
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by agboty(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2015
Regenerated:
Good luck to her. She might not remarry yet her sexual needs must be met. lipsrsealed
By multiple lovers grin
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by ishaq062(m): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2015
please was she referring to our seun I.e #seun of nairaland. madam u beta pack well.
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 26, 2015
walelove:
THEY ARE EVERYWHERE NOW. GUYS STOP LOVING, FOCUS ON YOUR CAREER. THEY ARE READY WHEN YOU ARE READY.NO MORE LOVE.

Was there love before?

Marriage was all arrangie before o

Today everyone is marrying because of love love love you seee.
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by dododawa1: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2015
Why do yoruba film actress like TOUT die
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by ojuu4u(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2015
Ladies always threaten nt to go into anoda relatnshp/mariage after disapointment or failed mariage. What abt other area of life ...busnes,academic,health.. etc, that human beings used to have disapointments?, wil u quit too? Toyin can u count how many times u were disapointed b4 u became star? Quitters neva win o.
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by nwonufestus(m): 8:33am On Nov 26, 2015
who care undecided beta go buy cucumber stock frige cuz wen konji come grin
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by star141(m): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2015
oatzeal:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-09ydkIkidzc/VlYJLfj3nGI/AAAAAAAAEuE/-ZuQi2Pdi3M/s280/YORUBA%2B2.jpg[/img]
Yoruba actress Toyin Aimahku says we should not believe some of the stories coming out about her and her alleged lover, Seun Egbegbe. In fact she said she doesn't think she'll get married again...

The beautiful actress had a chat with NNN, here's what she told them:
"I don’t know where this story of me getting married to Seun Egbegbe is coming from. I think someone is behind all these.

"And I feel all they should always try to confirm their stories before publishing. First it was the story of me getting a thorough beating from Seun and now they said I am planning to marry him.

"I have said it times without number that I’m not dating Seun and I have never been beaten to a pulp by any man. Seun is my friend. You can only marry someone you are dating. And I don’t think I have time for any relationship now.

"I don’t think I would want to get married again. I have tried it and it didn’t work. I just want to focus on my career for now. I have loads of project that I am working on and that’s basically what is giving me joy. I am setting up a movie academy in Ibadan and I have gotten a place that I would use for the school."

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/11/chai-toyin-aimahku-cries-out-over-her.html

Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by stunning4real: 8:44am On Nov 26, 2015
vizkiz:

she is one local hoe who couldn't keep a home
that was harsh. I am sure you are single, because if you were married, you wouldn't have uttered such nonsense
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Elle277(f): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2015
who is she?
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by darmys(f): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2015
modelmike7:
One week, One trouble.

Lmao. I should buy that book and read again. I loved it back them
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by lakeside30: 8:53am On Nov 26, 2015
seunkeji5:
SHOW LIGHT YOUR LOVE!!
Let's help Light Ayodeji, who is 2 years old, to have a
wonderful long life. By donating N1000 each, we can
give her life-saving surgery for her heart condition and
respiratory illnesses. She needs N4million for heart
surgery in India.
Thanks to all you good and kind hearted people who
have supported Baby light in keeping her alive, the good
news is that the baby and mum are off to India already.
But more of your kind support would be highly
appreciated because we still have 800k to complete the
medical bill, thank you all for your support.
God bless you!!
Please help us save baby Light Ayodeji by donating to
the following account
Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA

Kanu heart foundation things
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by ODUBEZE: 8:53am On Nov 26, 2015
dammytosh:
That is what you get when fine boy is your priority.

Her ex hubby is a kid
Gbam! You have said it all. No addition no subtraction!
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by ODUBEZE: 8:57am On Nov 26, 2015
efilefun:
Her ex tried, keeping up with a "tie and dye" skin lady aint easy. You have to cope with some foul odours and not freaking out seeing her without makeup.
You blindfold am when he go marry am?
Abi he no see well before they tie the knot?
Na wa ooooo
It is well!
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by BY1434(m): 8:58am On Nov 26, 2015
Wetin concern me

End time actress
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Hustlerlomo(m): 9:02am On Nov 26, 2015
That boy no too small for you before?

Agbaya!!!!
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by ayinde2ade(m): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2015
undecided[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color] e no concerns me
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 26, 2015
dammytosh:
That is what you get when fine boy is your priority.

Her ex hubby is a kid
dat one is toyin lawani

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles / TY Bello Shares Mr Eazi New Photos / Davido Swims With His Daughter, Imade (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.