Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,030 members, 7,821,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga (27926 Views)

Video Of Celebrities Reacting To The TeeBillz And Tiwa Savage Marriage Saga / Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga / ''my Husband's Family Are Too Over Demanding''; Toyin Aimahku Lashes In-laws Who (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 26, 2015
[s]
oatzeal:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-09ydkIkidzc/VlYJLfj3nGI/AAAAAAAAEuE/-ZuQi2Pdi3M/s280/YORUBA%2B2.jpg[/img]
Yoruba actress Toyin Aimahku says we should not believe some of the stories coming out about her and her alleged lover, Seun Egbegbe. In fact she said she doesn't think she'll get married again...

The beautiful actress had a chat with NNN, here's what she told them:
"I don’t know where this story of me getting married to Seun Egbegbe is coming from. I think someone is behind all these.

"And I feel all they should always try to confirm their stories before publishing. First it was the story of me getting a thorough beating from Seun and now they said I am planning to marry him.

"I have said it times without number that I’m not dating Seun and I have never been beaten to a pulp by any man. Seun is my friend. You can only marry someone you are dating. And I don’t think I have time for any relationship now.

"I don’t think I would want to get married again. I have tried it and it didn’t work. I just want to focus on my career for now. I have loads of project that I am working on and that’s basically what is giving me joy. I am setting up a movie academy in Ibadan and I have gotten a place that I would use for the school."

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/11/chai-toyin-aimahku-cries-out-over-her.html
[/s]

Dumb olosho

Who gives a fúck if she becomes a nun?
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 26, 2015
godoluwa:
Scammer
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by seunkeji5(f): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2015
: NAIRALANDERS, LIGHT ND HER MUM ARE OFF TO INDIA FOR THE SURGERY.MORE OF YR KIND WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED WE STILL NEED 800K TO COMPLETE THE MEDICAL BILL CLICk http:// www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great- fighter/49
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by maimota(f): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2015
vizkiz:

she is one local hoe who couldn't keep a home

you have to enlarge your mental capacity, what does it take to keep an abusive partner pls? don't give what you can't take.
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by dammytosh: 9:30am On Nov 26, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
dat one is toyin lawani
her hubby too is a kid.
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Bimpe29: 9:31am On Nov 26, 2015
Hmm! Celebrities with a failed matrimony. One problem too many in Nollywood movies industry.
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Royals1st: 9:35am On Nov 26, 2015
Who wan marry b4 na only mumu dey marry all this girls
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by BABANGBALI: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2015
obun riku oko tiro mo mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 26, 2015
godoluwa:
THUNDER FIRE ME AND MY ENTIRE GENERATION.
BY THE GRACE OF GOD, I, MY WHÒRE MOTHER AND HARLOT SISTERS WILL BE KILLED FOR AN OFFENCE THAT WE DID NOT COMMIT AND WE SHALL CONTINUE TO FACE HARDSHIP AND LIVE IN PENURY

AMEN.
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Toks2008(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2015
oatzeal:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-09ydkIkidzc/VlYJLfj3nGI/AAAAAAAAEuE/-ZuQi2Pdi3M/s280/YORUBA%2B2.jpg[/img]
Yoruba actress Toyin Aimahku says we should not believe some of the stories coming out about her and her alleged lover, Seun Egbegbe. In fact she said she doesn't think she'll get married again...

The beautiful actress had a chat with NNN, here's what she told them:
"I don’t know where this story of me getting married to Seun Egbegbe is coming from. I think someone is behind all these.

"And I feel all they should always try to confirm their stories before publishing. First it was the story of me getting a thorough beating from Seun and now they said I am planning to marry him.

"I have said it times without number that I’m not dating Seun and I have never been beaten to a pulp by any man. Seun is my friend. You can only marry someone you are dating. And I don’t think I have time for any relationship now.

"I don’t think I would want to get married again. I have tried it and it didn’t work. I just want to focus on my career for now. I have loads of project that I am working on and that’s basically what is giving me joy. I am setting up a movie academy in Ibadan and I have gotten a place that I would use for the school."

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/11/chai-toyin-aimahku-cries-out-over-her.html
Most of these chics that say im not interested in marriage are only getting defensive...The conciousness to be with a specific man or woman is placed by GOD in everyone of us just like the strong desire to be a mum or dad.

You only have two options though..get married and be with one man or remain single and jump from one man to another because not even intimacy gadgets can replace the urge for a real partner..its totally up to us and many ladies wil soon relax at mid 40s when the hype on them is over that nothing can be compared to the setting of a nuclear family.
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by niyi123: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2015
plus one to oloshos
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Seculent: 11:12am On Nov 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
What is she saying? angry angry

undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Charly68: 11:35am On Nov 26, 2015
You married to one man & he left you disappointed & you assumed all men are the same ...what a wrong notion..Don't give up until you get the best in life,set your priorities right on marriage partner & you will get the best. . Many celebrities live in deception through their failure to differentiate between make belief life & the reality world .. There is no ready made marriage ,it is what you put into your marriage that you get out of it. . Those who marry because of money & comfort may be disappointed when they realise that their partner does not have the money after all .
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Lionofdjungle: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2015
There is time and place for everything. Career has its place and relationship equally has its own place. One can't take the place of others. If you decide not to get married, then you've exposed yourself to different men who will like to 'knock 'at your door anytime since you have no husband again. Before you know it, you will have become an olosho with different nozzles entering the same Jerry can /gallon. I'm sure you yourself can't abstain totally from sex; you need someone to service you from time to time.
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
vizkiz:

she is one local hoe who couldn't keep a home

Take it easy. Do u know how to keep a home urself? i.e if you are even married
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by tos10: 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
grin if u lik marry if u lik dey do adelebo
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by viviangist2: 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Onelovetayz(m): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
Is she no longer marrying Johnson (her legal husband)? Please, I need an answer. I am highly disturbed by the short-lived marriage of celebrity. They need serious counseling.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Swims With His Daughter, Imade (Photos) / TY Bello Shares Mr Eazi New Photos / D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.