Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,872 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? (1503 Views)

Removal Of Arabic Script Of Naira Notes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Abuzola(m): 11:10pm On May 28, 2009
Quran 2:89 And when the book (Quran) came comfirming d torah and injeel (new testament), although aforetime they ,,,
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 28, 2009
Abuzola:

Quran 5:14 in summary Christians had a convenant to believe in Prophet muhammad when he come but they abandoned it

We had no such "covenant". That is made-up BS from mohammad in a bid to win over christians to his idol worship. God NEVER made a covenant with the jews without first having a couple of witnesses. There are NO witnesses (besides MO of course . . . how convenient) to this so-called fraudulent "covenant" for which we dont even have the details.

Abuzola:

Quran 2:89 And when the book (Quran) came comfirming d torah and injeel (new testament), although aforetime they ,,,

Confirming what? Books that allah lost or the one we have that you claim is corrupted?
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Abuzola(m): 6:22am On May 29, 2009
Quran 2:89 and when came to them a book (Quran) from Allah comfirming wat is with them (torah and injeel THE BIBLE) ,,,
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Abuzola(m): 6:29am On May 29, 2009
Although aforetime they had invoke Allah (for coming of muhammad) inorder to gain victory over those who disbelieved ,,
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Abuzola(m): 6:31am On May 29, 2009
Then when there came to them that which they recognised, they disbelieved, so let d curse of ALLAH be on d disbelievers"
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Abuzola(m): 6:37am On May 29, 2009
The jews and xtrian had a convenant to believe in the coming of muhammad but they disbelieved when he came to them
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Abuzola(m): 6:40am On May 29, 2009
John 14:15-16 If u luv me,keep my commandments & i wil pray d father he shall give u another comforter abide wit u 4ever
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Abuzola(m): 6:49am On May 29, 2009
John 15:26-27 when d comforter come, whom i will send unto u from d father, even d spirit of truth which proceed from ,,
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Abuzola(m): 6:52am On May 29, 2009
which proceedeth from d father, he shall testify of me, any ye also shall bear witness because ye ve been with me"
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Abuzola(m): 6:55am On May 29, 2009
The truth is clear, david what do u know about d convenant ur ancestors took ? where u there when jesus told them? nod
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Abuzola(m): 7:03am On May 29, 2009
On d issue of insulting our GOD & prophet, we don't tolerate such nonsense as no muslim will never insult jesus (A.S)
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Abuzola(m): 7:09am On May 29, 2009
Muslims don't fold their hands and see blasphemy on their GOD and prophet and thats y u see Rage when any is done
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Tudor3(m): 7:16am On May 29, 2009
What covenant?
If my ancestors made a covenant about the coming of a violent warlord/killer like mohammed as a comforter, i'd be disbeliving too.
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Abuzola(m): 7:16am On May 29, 2009
Enmity in xtrian- u point to d middle east and i will point to yours in everywhere, enmity interms of business, girl
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Abuzola(m): 7:20am On May 29, 2009
Allah has planted hatred for u in d life of dis world, how did biggy and tupac died ? go find out, in everything enmity
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Abuzola(m): 7:28am On May 29, 2009
A portion of d bible is d word of ALLAH while majority of it is of the blatant liar paul, Thats why it is corrupt
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Abuzola(m): 7:34am On May 29, 2009
Why did followers of paul considered james as herectic in 2nd century? because james said jesus was a mere human being
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Tudor3(m): 7:36am On May 29, 2009
''so let the curse of ALLAH be on disbelivers''
considering that his prophet (mohammed)  violated six year old girls, what could be much worse?
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Abuzola(m): 7:39am On May 29, 2009
@Atheist and hardline worshipper of d cross, am not here to argue with u but just enlighten u away from ur ignorance
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Tudor3(m): 7:45am On May 29, 2009
Enlighten?
You don't even know the basics of islam and you wanna teach?
The only thing i can learn from you is how to be a terrorist. . .
Re: Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? by Abuzola(m): 12:31pm On May 29, 2009
Abuzola:

Abuzola:

Quran 2:89 and when came to them a book (Quran) from Allah comfirming wat is with them (torah and injeel THE BIBLE) ,,,
Abuzola:

Although aforetime they had invoke Allah (for coming of muhammad) inorder to gain victory over those who disbelieved ,,
Abuzola:

Then when there came to them that which they recognised, they disbelieved, so let d curse of ALLAH be on d disbelievers"
Abuzola:

Abuzola:

The jews and xtrian had a convenant to believe in the coming of muhammad but they disbelieved when he came to them
Abuzola:

John 14:15-16 If u luv me,keep my commandments & i wil pray d father he shall give u another comforter abide wit u 4ever
Abuzola:

John 15:26-27 when d comforter come, whom i will send unto u from d father, even d spirit of truth which proceed from ,,
Abuzola:

which proceedeth from d father, he shall testify of me, any ye also shall bear witness because ye ve been with me"
Quran 5:14 in summary Christians had a convenant to believe in Prophet muhammad when he come but they abandoned it
[quote][/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sad?? / To Become Plump / To Gain Weight. / Oau,unilag And Ui Muslims(mssn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.