Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Why Do We Have More November Born - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do We Have More November Born (740 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Have More November Born by Nicolars(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2015
I still wonder how come we have more of November born but before we begin, let us be sure this statistics is a fact and not a fallacy.
Look within your family, do you have a sibling or a parent who celebrated or who is still going to celebrate his/her birthday this November. Most people will say yes while we might find few who would disagree. If your answer is no, do you have two to three friends whose birthdays fall under this month. Surely the answer is yes. Even up to our popular celebrities and great icons, we also have those that fall under this category examples are Davido, former president Goodluck Jonathan, flavor, Anita Okeye, Annie Idibia, Yvonne Nelson, Toke Makinwa, Nadia Buari and to mention but a few.
With these facts I think we would be a little convinced that we have more of November born. Now the next question arises, why do we have more of November born? I first gave it a thought and wondered what is so special in November, is it the atmosphere? Is it because in November, we are closer to harmattan period but after making a few research about that, I couldn’t find any scientific proof to back this up.
Then I wondered again, maybe it had to do with the inception of the birth. I knew I should be right on this. Calculating nine months from November, we would end up in February. Then we are open up to another mystery.
The next question arises, what is so special that most couples get engaged to deliver babies in February? That was when I remembered Valentines Day. I believe I must be correct on this one. Most adults and married couples have sexual intercourse on the fourteenth of February due to the romantic feeling attached to that day.
So if you are born November, know that you were born out of love not just any love but valentines’ love

http://nicolarsblog..com/2015/11/why-do-we-have-more-of-november-born.html
Re: Why Do We Have More November Born by bathos100: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2015
The Simple Reason Is
February 14
Re: Why Do We Have More November Born by AdeniyiA(m): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2015
February tinz, the reason most of them are so loving and emotional .... wink
Re: Why Do We Have More November Born by pickabeau1: 9:25am On Nov 26, 2015
is this hogwash supported by facts

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have More November Born by Chibaby87(f): 6:55am On Nov 27, 2015
Cos Lovers Day thing. you know, everything that happened on Valentine's day will always March out on March. And students always get pregnant then, thou, I rep November 15th
Re: Why Do We Have More November Born by Exponental(m): 7:14am On Nov 27, 2015
Just ONE cousin of mine is November.
People have sex everyday.
women get pregnant everyday.
women give birth everyday.
people die everyday.
Don't forget, women's menstrual cycle is about 28days interval. There are safe periods in the 28days. It's your imagination.... you can't prove it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have More November Born by 0lushola(m): 7:47am On Nov 27, 2015
TRUTH? MAYBe MAYBe not.. rep. november d 12th..
Re: Why Do We Have More November Born by Nobody: 2:58am On Nov 28, 2015
Exponental:
Just ONE cousin of mine is November.
People have sex everyday.
women get pregnant everyday.
women give birth everyday.
people die everyday.
Don't forget, women's menstrual cycle is about 28days interval. There are safe periods in the 28days. It's your imagination.... you can't prove it.

At least this person is capable of simple reasoning.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: how many of us did this?...because I did it o / Today's Kids Are So Spoilt / Who Remember's This?... Funny Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.