Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Actress Liz Dasilva Replied Her Fan with A Polite Insult! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Liz Dasilva Replied Her Fan with A Polite Insult! (1046 Views)

Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Son, Abefemi 5th Birthday In Matching Outfit (photos) / Liz Dasilva Reaches Out To Lola Margaret Over Recent Fraud Case / Liz Dasilva Sizzles In Bum Shorts. Puts Hot Legs On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Liz Dasilva Replied Her Fan with A Polite Insult! by Premise(f): 9:27am On Nov 26, 2015
Actress Liz DaSilva uploaded her OWANBE picture with heavy makeover on her Instagram page, where she got several comments both the good and the ugly ones.
One of her fan advised her to stop replying to all comments on her wall because she's a star
View the images below:

Re: Actress Liz Dasilva Replied Her Fan with A Polite Insult! by Airforce1(m): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2015
I didnt see insult o
Re: Actress Liz Dasilva Replied Her Fan with A Polite Insult! by Chanchit: 9:31am On Nov 26, 2015
she's just good n replying, I didn't see it as an insult, she still replied two more people and they were ok by it.
Re: Actress Liz Dasilva Replied Her Fan with A Polite Insult! by Confessng: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2015
I think she is cool ,she didnt take it personal and i dont see the polite insult
Re: Actress Liz Dasilva Replied Her Fan with A Polite Insult! by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 26, 2015
First time am hearing that name tho

Still looking for what op called a " polite insult" undecided

(1) (Reply)

More Stunning Pics Of Genevieve Nnaji & Idris Elba At Beast Of No Nation Premier / Top Ten Richeast People In Nigeria Http://starboihot..com.ng/?m=1 / Davido Hypeman Shares Video Of Himself Having S3x On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.