Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,493 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Missing Person: Baba Lawal (Picture) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Person: Baba Lawal (Picture) (19609 Views)

Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" / Missing Person Alert / Another Missing Person. Please Help A Worried Family. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Person: Baba Lawal (Picture) by orish(f): 7:51am On Nov 28, 2015
jamace:
Life gone sour! Humans becoming beasts, slaughtering fellow humans like xmas chickens. Really bad.
The announcement read 'missing' not 'dead'. Some of you do know how to arrive at hasty and unconnected rash conclusions. Instead of praying for his safe return you are there describing events in your village.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person: Baba Lawal (Picture) by madgoat(m): 7:55am On Nov 28, 2015
Ember month ritual cry
Re: Missing Person: Baba Lawal (Picture) by free2ryhme: 7:57am On Nov 28, 2015
Sijo01:
Baba lawal, where are you? Please come home safely to your family.

He is not on nairaland

You can do good by going outside and spread the message

Screaming on nairaland will not help

Baba Lawal you will surely be found

1 Like

Re: Missing Person: Baba Lawal (Picture) by kechywillz(m): 8:03am On Nov 28, 2015
menix:
Baba God will bring u back sir.. Their Arusi will reject u as a sacrifice..
They might send u away naked, don't worry just come home like that..
Lol grin
Re: Missing Person: Baba Lawal (Picture) by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 28, 2015
menix:
Baba God will bring u back sir..
Their Arusi will reject u as a sacrifice..

They might send u away naked, don't worry just come home like that..

Hope you know your a clown?
grin

1 Like

Re: Missing Person: Baba Lawal (Picture) by fm7070: 8:06am On Nov 28, 2015
Let's narrow down our search with these criteria
*Does he have another wife/family/girlfriend
*What is the nature of his work?
*Is he owing anyone or bank or cooperative?
*Does he have history of disappearing and reappearing later?
*Does he have any psychological/mental challenge?
Think deep about these things and pray for God's guidance.
Re: Missing Person: Baba Lawal (Picture) by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 28, 2015
I read a lot of posts here talking about rituals and juju and I am like...huh? undecided

Nigerians let us educate ourselves!!! He probably is developing alzimiers whIch leads to dementia

Dementia is a slow, progressive decline in mental function including memory, thinking, judgment, and the ability to learn.

Typically, symptoms include memory loss, problems using language and doing activities, personality changes, disorientation, and disruptive or inappropriate behavior.

Symptoms progress so that people cannot function, causing them to become totally dependent on others.

Doctors base the diagnosis on symptoms and results of a physical examination and mental status tests.

Blood and imaging tests are used to determine the cause.

Treatment focuses on maintaining mental function as long as possible and providing support as the person declines.

Dementia occurs primarily in people older than 65. Dementia, particularly the disruptive behavior that often accompanies it, is the reason for more than 50% of admissions to nursing homes. However, dementia is a disorder and is not a part of normal aging. Many people over 100 do not have dementia.

As people age, changes in the brain cause some decline in short-term memory and slowing in learning ability. These normal age-related changes, unlike dementia, do not affect the ability to function and do daily tasks. Such memory loss in older people—sometimes called age-associated memory impairment—is not necessarily a sign of dementia or early Alzheimer disease.

Mild cognitive impairment causes greater memory loss than age-associated memory impairment. It may also impair the ability to use language, think, and use good judgment. However, it, like age-associated memory impairment, does not affect the ability to function or do daily tasks. Up to half of people with mild cognitive impairment develop dementia within 3 years.

Dementia is a much more serious decline in mental ability and one that worsens with time. People who are aging normally may misplace things or forget details, but people who have dementia may forget entire events. People who have dementia have difficulty doing normal daily tasks such as driving, cooking, and handling finances.
Re: Missing Person: Baba Lawal (Picture) by menix(m): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2015
lestat:
I read a lot of posts here talking about rituals and juju and I am like...huh? undecided

Nigerians let us educate ourselves!!! He probably is developing alzimiers whIch leads to dementia

Dementia is a slow, progressive decline in mental function including memory, thinking, judgment, and the ability to learn.

Typically, symptoms include memory loss, problems using language and doing activities, personality changes, disorientation, and disruptive or inappropriate behavior.

Symptoms progress so that people cannot function, causing them to become totally dependent on others.

Doctors base the diagnosis on symptoms and results of a physical examination and mental status tests.

Blood and imaging tests are used to determine the cause.

Treatment focuses on maintaining mental function as long as possible and providing support as the person declines.

Dementia occurs primarily in people older than 65. Dementia, particularly the disruptive behavior that often accompanies it, is the reason for more than 50% of admissions to nursing homes. However, dementia is a disorder and is not a part of normal aging. Many people over 100 do not have dementia.

As people age, changes in the brain cause some decline in short-term memory and slowing in learning ability. These normal age-related changes, unlike dementia, do not affect the ability to function and do daily tasks. Such memory loss in older people—sometimes called age-associated memory impairment—is not necessarily a sign of dementia or early Alzheimer disease.

Mild cognitive impairment causes greater memory loss than age-associated memory impairment. It may also impair the ability to use language, think, and use good judgment. However, it, like age-associated memory impairment, does not affect the ability to function or do daily tasks. Up to half of people with mild cognitive impairment develop dementia within 3 years.

Dementia is a much more serious decline in mental ability and one that worsens with time. People who are aging normally may misplace things or forget details, but people who have dementia may forget entire events. People who have dementia have difficulty doing normal daily tasks such as driving, cooking, and handling finances.

Oga u be Heyo heyo guy abi
Dementia ko Clementina nii..

Come Nigeria first make u go claim Dementia infront of Ogugu shrine..
Re: Missing Person: Baba Lawal (Picture) by jamace(m): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2015
orish:

The announcement read 'missing' not 'dead'. Some of you do know how to arrive at hasty and unconnected rash conclusions. Instead of praying for his safe return you are there describing events in your village.
I have not said he is dead. I'm only reporting a sad trend in our present society.
Re: Missing Person: Baba Lawal (Picture) by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2015
i pray he comes back safely...

1 Like

Re: Missing Person: Baba Lawal (Picture) by bummyla(m): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2015
Dead Or Alive! He Will Be Found In Jesus Christ Name! Amen! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Missing Person: Baba Lawal (Picture) by jaydee87(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2015
for those of us praying for baba lawal to be found may God never let us experience such amen. and to those thinking every post is a joke continue but pray it never happen to you also.. I hope his found hale and hearty... God help us all.. #district loading

1 Like

Re: Missing Person: Baba Lawal (Picture) by BY1434(m): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2015
Alhamdulillah Baba Lawal has been found around Apapa this morning and he is on his way home with the children

Thanks to everyone for your prayers,God bless you all

Frm:Baba Lawal family
Re: Missing Person: Baba Lawal (Picture) by kilode100(f): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2015
permsec:
The man fit dey olosho house dey enjoy himself.

In fullness of time, he'll return home hale and hearty. Just relaxxx!

Kikikikikiiki.. I will go with this line of thinking.
Re: Missing Person: Baba Lawal (Picture) by azezola(m): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
I pray you find him ooo... masha Allah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Feminism Redefined By Emma Watson / Teaching Our Children The Sense Of Gratitude. / “children Are A Burden. They Slow Down Careers & Are Time Consuming” - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.