Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (november 26th 2015) -THE GOOD SHEPHERD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (november 26th 2015) -THE GOOD SHEPHERD (382 Views)

The Good Shepherd / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wed. September 23rd 2015) - THE WAY OUT / September 28, 2015 - The Beginning Of The End Of The World - Lunar Eclipse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (november 26th 2015) -THE GOOD SHEPHERD by dallyemmy: 10:06am On Nov 26, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Thursday November 26th 2015)
-THE GOOD SHEPHERD
1.Thank you Father for your leadership and guidance in my life.
2.Thank you Good shepherd, for your protection over my life and family.
3.Father, in anyway I have failed to hear or listen to your voice, please, forgive me.
4.Father, make me a good shepherd to the sheep you have placed under me.
5.Father, empower me to make sacrifices and to give my best to the sheep, I am called to shepherd.
6.Father, remove every mark of a hireling from my life and make me a good shepherd to the sheep you have placed in my care.
7.Father, as the good shepherd of my life, lead me to greener pasture and protect me from the wolves and lions of this world.
8.Father, as the sheep of your pasture, grant unto me a submissive, obedient and willing heart and spirit.
9.Father, let me never wander away from your presence for a moment, in Jesus' name.
10.Father, let your rod and your staff always be a source of comfort, guidance and direction to me and not a weapon of pain and sorrow.
11.Father, supply all my needs today and always, according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
12.Father, let your goodness and your mercy, follow me, all the days of my life, in Jesus' name.
13.Your Personal petitions. (Phil 4:6)
14. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

Just Type Amen / Come Forth. / Discussing The Human Nature Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.