Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

My Car Cd Player Is Not Functioning Well - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Car Cd Player Is Not Functioning Well (3980 Views)

Car Cd Player Not Functioning! / For Sell Lg Car Cd/mp3/wma/ Receiver / Help Unlock Honda Civic Car Cd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Car Cd Player Is Not Functioning Well by oreofe(f): 8:50pm On May 25, 2009
i need urgent help with my car cd player.my car is honda accord 2007 model with a 6 loader cd player.recently after running into some pot holes just began to show error message like mechanical error.after that day the cd player was nt even displaying any error message again and not playing at all.the fm and am stereo is working well but the cd player is not.
nairalanders kindly advice on wht to do.
Re: My Car Cd Player Is Not Functioning Well by bigfather(m): 9:11pm On May 25, 2009
You might need to check the loader, get a good electronics guy to help reset the loader.
Hope it's a rear loader ?
Re: My Car Cd Player Is Not Functioning Well by oreofe(f): 9:15pm On May 25, 2009
thanks for the response.its nt a rear loader its loaded from inside the car
Re: My Car Cd Player Is Not Functioning Well by webmaster3: 12:14pm On May 26, 2009
I'm having same issues with mine. 2003 Honda Accord, its a 6cd front loader. Please when you get a solution,please let me kno, as am also stuck with radio.
Re: My Car Cd Player Is Not Functioning Well by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 26, 2009
oreofe:

i need urgent help with my car cd player.my car is honda accord 2007 model with a 6 loader cd player.recently after running into some pot holes just began to show error message like mechanical error.after that day the cd player was nt even displaying any error message again and not playing at all.the fm and am stereo is working well but the cd player is not.
nairalanders kindly advice on wht to do.

I found this information and hope its useful to you:

Monitor_1
Most of the times disconnecting & reconnecting the power will trigger the changer to reset and possible eject the discs that are stuck.

With the car turned off you could try disconnecting the device itself (when there is an external disconnectable powerplug), the car battery or removing the fuses from the fusebox for a couple of minutes.

Afterwards try ejecting the CDs as soon as possible (not giving the device time to "freak out" again),

Please note that disconnecting the battery and/or fuses might require you to reprogram the radio channels and the time on the clock, etc, ), but it's probably your best & only shot at fixing it yourself without physically opening the device or taking it to a dealer.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!Stunning2001 Bmw 5 Series Auto with Cream Leather Seats&Telephone 1.5mill** / 2000 Model Jaguar Xj8 Forsale / Volkwagen Passat V6 Chevron Model 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.