Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie (25333 Views)

Uche Jombo & Her Husband, Kenney Rodriguez Spotted Together Amid Breakup Rumors / Kevin Hart And His Family Looks Adorable In Thanksgiving Photo / Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son Hang Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Airforce1:

I'm happy you didnt take offense

You're smart kiss grin
I was taught to ignore shii
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie by Airforce1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
nickkylawve:
I was taught to ignore shii
for your mind grin
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie by dacovajnr: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
nickkylawve:
I wanna have a kid tooo cry with a white baby papa grin how do I do that ??
My Pap is imported directly from Europe..i won't mind donating to help your cause cool
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
Airforce1:
for your mind grin
cheesy grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
dacovajnr:
My Pap is imported directly from Europe..i won't mind donating to help your cause cool
pap Kor custard ni grin
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie by dacovajnr: 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
nickkylawve:
pap Kor custard ni grin
pap I have Custard I don..unless you're gunning for albino cheesy grin
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie by Ujupsy: 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
dacovajnr:
pap I have Custard I don..unless you're gunning for albino cheesy grin
God will deliver u from foolish talk say Amen
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie by dacovajnr: 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ujupsy:
God will deliver u from foolish talk say Amen
Well av got nothing to say to you after checking out your profile grin..Get well soon
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie by lasisi69(f): 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

Na u sabi.

Then lots of our Igbo sisters are also Endtime women.

Abi?
fine lips but na end time lips

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie by Ujupsy: 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
dacovajnr:
Well av got nothing to say to you after checking out your profile grin..Get well soon
who actually is sick between the two of us ? I don't think checking ur profile will do me any good,rather put me in a bad state of mind go for deliverance
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie by romzyxy(m): 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
nickkylawve:

Its very easy. just hit me up!. I'm very white even though you r very black like shit.(Lol)it ll work out.
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
romzyxy:

Its very easy. just hit me up!. I'm very white even though you r very black like shit.(Lol)it ll work out.

Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie by alaskido(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
Uche, Uche. She catch oyibo pepper. The pickin look like muskeeper fish.
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie by ipreach: 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nice
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie by dacovajnr: 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ujupsy:
who actually is sick between the two of us ? I don't think checking ur profile will do me any good,rather put me in a bad state of mind go for deliverance
like yours didn't do me any good either and I think you need the deliverance more for getting involved in a discussion that doesn't concern you by quoting me why not be a man and keep shut instead of u tryna create a scene? grin
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie by mamagee3(f): 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
Why mother inlaw get bear bear? shocked grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie by Tjsalau: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
hapi family
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie by ogbonti: 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
money121:
Today is America's National Thanksgiving day. Uche, her husband Kenny, son Mathew, her mother in-law and sister in-law are celebrating the day together...

''#thanksgivingeveselfie #lafamilia #thankful #happyhoildays''

https://www.instagram.com/p/-iaNh0J6pE/?taken-by=uchejombo

Uche Jombo this, Uche Jombo that... I am so sick of this chic and her news on nairaland. Ok, she went to fvc king Latino (not even a white man) and marry am to get green card and have a baby, and so what? Naija girls have been doing that for ages here in the USA so what's so unique about her's? Uche, my candid advise to you. .if u wana live in the USA, u better go to school and go get a skill that will pay the bills.. all that ur nollywood no dey work here ooooo. Utilize ur time well instead of taking worthless selfies....mschewwww
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie by Dubemkelly(m): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
nickkylawve:
Go to Freedom park in Lagos esp this Christmas, u would see white men of different nationalities
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
Wetin concern african man with evil thanksgiving? Do you guys even know the origin of thanksgiving? Follow follow nor let us see road
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie by chineduwright110(m): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
please where will I comment kuz am high on nunu grin hm uche?
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie by creepsyme(f): 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
money121:
Today is America's National Thanksgiving day. Uche, her husband Kenny, son Mathew, her mother in-law and sister in-law are celebrating the day together...

''#thanksgivingeveselfie #lafamilia #thankful #happyhoildays''

https://www.instagram.com/p/-iaNh0J6pE/?taken-by=uchejombo
Uche 's son has the face of an oldie, am I right? happy for her though.
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
cute family... tongue
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie by Ujupsy: 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
dacovajnr:
like yours didn't do me any good either and I think you need the deliverance more for getting involved in a discussion that doesn't concern you by quoting me why not be a man and keep shut instead of u tryna create a scene? grin
mteweeeeeeeee
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie by dacovajnr: 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ujupsy:
mteweeeeeeeee

which kain hiss be this grin
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie by clovislouis(m): 1:41am On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=nickkylawve post=40421344] I wanna have a kid tooo cry with a white baby papa grin how do I do that ?? [/qe]are there no white people in California

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yul Edoiche Dumps APGA, Joins PDP / Mercy Johnson Delivers Baby Girl / Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.