Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

The BIG Question - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The BIG Question (371 Views)

See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound / See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) / See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The BIG Question by dominzy(m): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
What if you sleep tonight and wake up tomorrow morning, just to realize all this past years, you've been dreaming, and in actual fact, you are waking up to prepare for school, you are actually in SS 2, and all your university life has been a dream.
Just imagine ; SS 2....
WAEC/NECO, JAMB, POST U.M.E, 100L, 200L, 300L etc...
To top it all, you realize you have not done your assignment on simultaneous equation given the previous day.... What will you do
www.dominzyblog.com
Re: The BIG Question by BreezyCB(m): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
First of all I qo faint
Re: The BIG Question by Solidkay(m): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
For u to av thought of a tin like dis n still post it online 'U R WICKED'
Bt on d second thought,i will b happy cos i will b more experienced than all my mates evn some of my teachers,
U knw naa,experience is d best teacher.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Opinion On Chinese, Indian, AA And Arab Foreigners Coming To Africa? / Issues Of Using Nicks On Facebook / Mirror Mirror #myselfesteemandi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.