Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) (57150 Views)

Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) / Thief Who Stole Babies At Alapere Lagos Caught And Stripped Unclad - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by zainyola(f): 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
pbs4real:
U? undecided sad

Lolz wht did I do na ?run away bf undecided sad
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
sonofananimal:
wait first make DEM steal weti you use your sweat work for, you go know say those barbaric thief deserve even more than a jungle justice
Okay, i d i o t! Barbarian!

Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by finalboss(m): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
undecided gush...this is not normal...main reason why we will never develop,hw cn you allow ur fellow human to do wat u cnt do..hw painfull it is
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by pbs4real(m): 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
zainyola:

Lolz wht did I do na ?run away bf undecided sad
see U,or u are the runaway gf undecided hmmmm,buhari must hear this tongue
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
pbs4real:
I jez dey look U undecided
Wat did i do cry
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by alexohams2000(m): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
Keneking:
Jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

Revised:

A young man (aged between 18-25years) was alleged to have stolen (what?) and was mobbed by on-lookers and passer(s)by at Alapere area of (Ketu) in Lagos today. The (His) cloths (clothes) were torn and (as) he was beaten blue black (mercilessly). He was later asked to go (walk) U(u)nclad in the scorching sun. shocked

So we should clap for you now? And what difference or rather, what special idea have you been able to communicate outside that imbedded in the original writeup? At times we should just forsake our 'perfectionistic' tendencies and live normal. Just a simple advice. PEACE BRO.
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by Franzinni: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
Africa is still backwards ... But physically and mentally.

1 Like

Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
STEALING is wrong in all ramification.BUT what of our so-called politicians and public administrators who are robbing and stealing our money.How about mobbing them one of these days?And tell them to walk unclad for stealing our money.
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by pbs4real(m): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Wat did i do cry
because op no give U frnt view shey Wetin u wan see sef? undecided tongue
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
pbs4real:
because op no give U frnt view shey Wetin u wan see sef? undecided tongue
I won see if the guy get six packs tongue
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by TheAziz: 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
imagine, what about the big thieves in our government, their punishment is to pay 500k from their back pocket
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by mabeni(m): 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
jhydebaba:
A young man was alleged to have stolen and was mobbed by onlookers and passerby at Alapere area of Lagos today. The cloths were torn and he was beaten blue black. He was later asked to go naked in the scorching sun.

Op, at abt what time did this happened pls ?
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by Eeroh95(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
This is not good nah.....involving the police would have been better than this.....we should think twice before we do things ooo....I nah you nko...disgracing you like this...how you go feel?Smh
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by zainyola(f): 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
pbs4real:
see U,or u are the runaway gf undecided hmmmm,buhari must hear this tongue

Mk en no hear o if en hear en go carry me go b dat o...hope u cool grin
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by Nina4u(f): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
And were the fu*k is the police? Jungle justice is NEVER OKAY ....always think WHAT WOULD JESUS DO And u ppl go to church on Sundays doin this things? U think God is gonna lissen to you
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by pbs4real(m): 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
Greekgoddess:
I won see if the guy get six packs tongue
Iffa hear grin u wan see 9inch? lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by pbs4real(m): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
zainyola:

Mk en no hear o if en hear en go carry me go b dat o...hope u cool grin
nah wah for u, u wan kill the old man? Allow young blood like us make we knack am well grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
pbs4real:
Iffa hear grin u wan see 9inch? lipsrsealed tongue
Taah

Which 9inch?

Dat guy be like person wey get 9inch?
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by Tedassie(m): 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
This one na street-modelling o,and free.....for the gehs.

Seems like a teenager,who knows whether he was trying to hustle his meal ticket for that hot afternoon....In saner climes there's a social welfare system to cater for the lower class (well how can that even be possible in Nigeria when we are still largely monoeconomic)
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by PRINCESSO2: 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
John 8-They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. 5Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? 6This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. 7So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. 8And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. 9And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. 10When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? 11She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by chinchum(m): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
Except armed robbers , i dont subscribe to mobbing a petty thief, he should be handed over to the police.
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 27, 2015
This is bad, the guy needs a jail term +plus lectures on morals and not this kind of condemnation.

Abeg, Op... Please define the word GRAPHIC.
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by t2luv1: 1:56am On Nov 27, 2015
feelamong:
just Imagine how we fool ourselves in this country..

how much did he steal?

yet we will be hailing those that stole billions and calling them our heros! angry angry

Thanks for the comment. One Rev for Redeem church will be praying for them. Like I always say "Nigeria is a failed State". Time to pull the plug on this so call experiment.
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by ed2gbi(m): 7:00am On Nov 27, 2015
To stop him from becoming a bigger thief.
Tydies:
Why dnt we treat our petty thieves with respect?
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by glossy6(f): 7:09am On Nov 27, 2015
Charlydot2:
Chai due to hardship in dis country..

Are you not facing the same hardship? Have you stolen because of that? He has no excuse.
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by BIDEEN: 7:31am On Nov 27, 2015
Cos you are one and preparing a soft landing for yourself abi

Tydies:
Why dnt we treat our petty thieves with respect?
Re: Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) by Etizz: 9:26am On Nov 27, 2015
U would have gone closer and snap it well na..... I can't see d jorlor-jorlor oh..... grin

Next time I hope he learn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates / 18-Year-Old Boy Lodges In Hotel With 2 Girls After Staging His Own Kidnap. Photo / Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.