Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Infinix NOTE 2 Introduced Into Nigerian Market By Infinix Mobility - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix NOTE 2 Introduced Into Nigerian Market By Infinix Mobility (1378 Views)

Infinix Mobility Partners With Jumia, Slot To Launch Hot 5, Lite / Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics / Infinix Mobility Launches Exclusive Stores In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix NOTE 2 Introduced Into Nigerian Market By Infinix Mobility by TechLector: 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lagos, Nigeria – November 27th, 2015 – Infinix Mobility the No.1 online smartphone brand in Africa announced its latest NOTE series product, the brand new Infinix NOTE 2. The most advanced NOTE series product ever, during the biggest sales event of the year, Black Friday.

“Customers, response toward Infinix HOT NOTE had been so positive, with Infinix NOTE 2 we want to raise the bar and offer better product. Infinix Mobility is offering new dimensions and new features that will simplify your daily use”, said Benjamin Jiang Infinix Mobility’s CEO.

Highperformances that fit you

The Infinix NOTE 2 offers a bright and large 6.0 inchscreen with slim bezels that maximize the space of the display. Its stunning HD 720 X1280 resolution display reproduces natural colors with deep contrast.The 6.0 inchscreen enhances productivity tasks such as email, writing down notesor even business Visio-conferences had never been that easy.

NOTE 2 is equipped with an advanced 13 Mega pixel rear camera and an optimized 3P lens 2 Mega pixel front camera f/2.0 aperture. The rear camera features a Samsung S5K3M2 ISOCELL CMOS sensor and 5P lens with an f/2.0 sensor aperture offering a 78 degree shooting angle.

Smartphones have been part of our lives and became more than a means to call.Talking about battery; NOTE 2 is built with a 4000 mAh Li-polymer battery. The large battery is made to last for 2 days. What a 4000 mAh battery allows? It is 80% more daily tasks and productivity. Up to 30 hours talk time, 12 hours of video viewing, 45 hours of music listening and 10 hours of Internet experience.

Practical, smart and fun smart gestures feature allow controlling display by designing letters as short cut to access your smartphone functions. Double tap to lock/unlock your screen, design a “C” to access camera and an “M” to access your playlist.

Speed as watch word

Infinix Mobility chooses MT6753 Mediatek chipset to empower NOTE 2. The electronic component is based on ARM® Cortex®-A53 64-bit octa-core processor 1.3 GHz. The MT6753 support high performance wireless networks including 4G LTE.

NOTE 2’s predecessor was firstly released with 1GB RAM whileInfinix NOTE 2 is featuring a 2GB RAM. The large RAM facilitates multi tasking experience; it is up to 30 Apps that can be opened and smoothly used without any system crash.

With fast charging technology, Infinix NOTE 2 will definitely simplify and improve users’ life. While Infinix HOT NOTE provides a 20 min charging time for 7 hours performance, NOTE 2 improved fast charging feature by 50% offering a 15 min fast charge for 8 hours with a 4.5A current.

Software revolution is engaged

Software speaking, NOTE 2 comes with a fresh and redesigned User Interface named XUI.

XUI offers a better design, faster screen responsiveness and is energy efficient. The interface comes with a series of new features and Apps. Users can access to a variety of pre-installed themes and fonts to customize their Infinix NOTE 2. In addition, XUI will receive updates every 2 weeks, users will be able to enjoy free updates and support from Infinix team and Finet which is Nigeria largest experience center store.

source: http://techlector.com/infinix-note-2-introduced-into-nigerian-market-by-infinix-mobility/

Re: Infinix NOTE 2 Introduced Into Nigerian Market By Infinix Mobility by jmichlins(m): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
this is an amazing device that combined with good price, will shake tecno to it's foundation. Tecno started the game but Infinix sahowing them how it's being played. Before you fan boys bash me, I love both oem cause they are giving me what the samsung refused to offer me cause of price
Re: Infinix NOTE 2 Introduced Into Nigerian Market By Infinix Mobility by Elxandre(m): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
The screen isn't even 1080p. sad
720p on a 6inch screen. The horror!
Re: Infinix NOTE 2 Introduced Into Nigerian Market By Infinix Mobility by Nelson21(m): 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
Elxandre:
The screen isn't even 1080p. sad
720p on a 6inch screen. The horror!

undecided Yes oo, Real Freaking Horror.
I thought i was the only one seeing that.
Re: Infinix NOTE 2 Introduced Into Nigerian Market By Infinix Mobility by Elxandre(m): 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nelson21:

undecided Yes oo, Real Freaking Horror.
I thought i was the only one seeing that.
If one is going to be stuffing a 6 inch phone in your pocket, it has to be worth it.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016) Images / Gtbank To Reward Its Mobile Banking Customers With 100k / How Much Is The Infinix Note2 Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.