Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Please How Much Does It Cost To Unlock The Icloud Of Iphone 4? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please How Much Does It Cost To Unlock The Icloud Of Iphone 4? (1331 Views)

Apple Releases The New Awesome Red Colour Of Iphone 7 / Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi / Real Pictures Of Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Much Does It Cost To Unlock The Icloud Of Iphone 4? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
I just bought a London used Iphone and its icloud is locked. Pls how much does it cost to unlock?
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Unlock The Icloud Of Iphone 4? by ninovandross(m): 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
I advice u return it, its unlockable unless the people u bought if from have the correct details, if not ur wasting ur time
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Unlock The Icloud Of Iphone 4? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
ninovandross:
I advice u return it, its unlockable unless the people u bought if from have the correct details, if not ur wasting ur time
but can I make and receive calls with it?
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Unlock The Icloud Of Iphone 4? by fuckurfeelings: 2:34am On Dec 26, 2015
If u can make and receive calls then it's not iCloud lock
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Unlock The Icloud Of Iphone 4? by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 26, 2015
fuckurfeelings:
If u can make and receive calls then it's not iCloud lock
but how much does it cost to unlock icloud?
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Unlock The Icloud Of Iphone 4? by mular(m): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
If it is iPhone 4 u can unlock it using ssh
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Unlock The Icloud Of Iphone 4? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
mular:
If it is iPhone 4 u can unlock it using ssh
please explain more. What is ssh?
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Unlock The Icloud Of Iphone 4? by fuckurfeelings: 9:26am On Dec 27, 2015
CHINE55:
but how much does it cost to unlock icloud?
bro unlocking icloud chance is 10/100. but since its iPhone 4 download the offline os and reinstall it. it will work but if it's 4s up I don't know
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Unlock The Icloud Of Iphone 4? by ninovandross(m): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2015
CHINE55:
but can I make and receive calls with it?
bro even though u can make calls take pictures its still not a complete iphone without the icloud, return it daz all
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Unlock The Icloud Of Iphone 4? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
fuckurfeelings:
bro unlocking icloud chance is 10/100. but since its iPhone 4 download the offline os and reinstall it. it will work but if it's 4s up I don't know
bro pls can I have ur contact?
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Unlock The Icloud Of Iphone 4? by fuckurfeelings: 1:54am On Dec 28, 2015
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Unlock The Icloud Of Iphone 4? by mular(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2015
CHINE55:
please explain more. What is ssh?
. https://www.nairaland.com/1830525/bypass-apple-icloud-activation-lock
Read this tread

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Is At Again With Low Data Fares / Huawei Honor 8 Comes With Great Specs And Affordable Price. Check It Out!!! / TECNO’s New All-in1 DroiPad Tablet PC Set to Change the Status Quo With REMIX OS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.