Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Olamide Loses His Dad just Days After The Release Of His Fifth Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Loses His Dad just Days After The Release Of His Fifth Album (418 Views)

Akon Is Reportedly Engaged To His Fifth Wife To Be (photos) / Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode / Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Loses His Dad just Days After The Release Of His Fifth Album by 36posts: 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2015

Olamide‘s dad has passed away. According to the YBNL rapper, his dad died today.

Olamide took to Instagram to pay tribute to his dad. He wrote, “O God, who hast commanded us to honor our father and our mother; in Thy mercy have pity on the soul of my father, and forgive his trespasses; and make me to see him again in the joy of everlasting brightness. Through Christ our Lord. Amen. Rest well Dad.. Forever in my heart ”

(1) (Reply)

Korede Bello Performing On Stage (lovely Photo) / Nicki Minaj's Brother Arrested On Child Rape Charges / Nairalanders Please Watch Out For This Moniker (airf0rce1) He's An Impersonator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.