Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode (62057 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O / Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village / Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by ipafricaStaff(m): 6:29am On Jan 20, 2018
Dmw Boss Davido puts smile on alot of his crew member and friends Face by even going far to get them an iphone X just to celebrate the release of his Good Friend and crew member turned brother Umarudeen Kayode aka Blacktycoone as He returns Back Home to them, it was all fun through as davido even made fun of him by calling him kirikiri, Details still Have it that they will still be court trial for the released individual case.

Watch Below

See More: https://ipubliciseafrica.com/download-mp4/video-davido-buys-iphone-friends-celebrates-release-crew-member-kayode/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xCozFMzVuE

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by tayebest(m): 6:33am On Jan 20, 2018
I can do better! ...is just a matter of time!

17 Likes

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by Ayo4251(m): 6:37am On Jan 20, 2018
We should now goan fry indomie abi undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by classicfrank4u(m): 6:40am On Jan 20, 2018
kayode de serial fighter grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by Homeboiy: 7:04am On Jan 20, 2018
Samsung gear 3 for sale

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by emeijeh(m): 8:07am On Jan 20, 2018
Everything that happens around these guys is just for the cameras.

Everything na drama

Nothing more.

33 Likes

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by Mythologytips12: 8:07am On Jan 20, 2018
Lol
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by Remyboyhefty(m): 8:08am On Jan 20, 2018
bunch of kids and fools

6 Likes

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by Mythologytips12: 8:08am On Jan 20, 2018
oluwasegun007:
h
See thm bookers

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by Pappyto: 8:09am On Jan 20, 2018
if you no get money, hide ur face.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by Mrkumareze(m): 8:09am On Jan 20, 2018
In a sane country he would go back to prison for not showing remorse .

3 Likes

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by bloeber: 8:09am On Jan 20, 2018
Good for them
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by Mythologytips12: 8:09am On Jan 20, 2018
emeijeh:
Everything that happens around these guys is just for the cameras.

Everything na drama

Nothing more.
Mythologytips12:

See thm bookers
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by PitexyBaba(m): 8:09am On Jan 20, 2018
well done bro!
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by CirocBoi(m): 8:10am On Jan 20, 2018
See the way that olosho dey happy.. Girls like food anf money ehn

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by Mandynews(f): 8:10am On Jan 20, 2018
I know very soon Davido will buy each an everyone of them SEX DOLL grin

6 Likes

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by lobell2: 8:11am On Jan 20, 2018
It's almost here!

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by ebujany(m): 8:12am On Jan 20, 2018
OK...always making sure he's in the news

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by kipesco(m): 8:13am On Jan 20, 2018
My brother's wife just put to bed. I dey go buy AI sex robot for am grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by jidxin(m): 8:13am On Jan 20, 2018
So
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by Gkemz: 8:16am On Jan 20, 2018
Mumu celebrating mumu friends on the occasion of a mumu friend's release.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by johnstar(m): 8:16am On Jan 20, 2018
Him juz dey buy things for im crew

Mehn dm dey enjoy ooo
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by phlamesG: 8:16am On Jan 20, 2018
money will neva be a problem in my life o lord...

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 20, 2018
Am I they only one that heard him shout EGEDE

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by OduntanGabriel(m): 8:24am On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode by ORIJIN201(m): 8:24am On Jan 20, 2018
look at the crap the mods are pushing to FP. And I need educational advise from Nigerians and my thread is languishing in the education section of the forum. even the amount of pple viewing this thread is more than those in the entire education section. I noticed 2 thing in this country.
1. we pay attention to rubbish, absolute nonsense and turn a blind eye to the obvious
2. our media is the worst on earth. every little thing that doesn't matter nor impact the life of a common man that the celeb does is on every news outlet.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running / Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.