Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) (27657 Views)

4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) / 3 Arrested For Raping And Having Two Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14 Yr Old girl / SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) by Islie: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
A man who abducted a teenage boy and kept him as his sex slave has been arrested.

Hassan Muhammad, a 52-year-old man based in Maje village on the outskirt of Suleja, Niger State, has been arrested by the State Police Command for allegedly abducting a 14-year-old boy and sodomising him for two months before he was rescued, Daily Trust reports.

The Sokoto State born Muhammad, a trader and father of seven, was first arrested by members of the Suleja Emirate Vigilante operating in the area before he handed over to the Suleja Police Area Command, where he was currently being held.

The victim, who is currently on admission at the Suleja General Hospital, told reporters that Muhammad met him two months ago at Lambata village along Suleja-Minna road, where he lives with an Islamic instructor as an Almajiri at the cleric’s informal school.

During the encounter, the boy said Muhammad lured him to join him in his business of selling dresses at Maje, where he has a shop and the boy seeing an opportunity in the horizon, agreed to go with him.

The the suspect took him to a village market where he sold his wares and they then returned to his base.

The victim further alleged that Muhammad used to have homosexual sex with him inside his shop.

He said on the first night, he woke up to find himself half-naked with the man beside him cleaning his private part. The victim further disclosed that the man usually locked him in the shop anytime he was away but always together in the shop whenever he was around.

He alleged that the man used to rape him twice in a week.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/news/crime/man-52-held-for-keeping-teenage-boy-for-sodomy/121307.html

1 Share

Re: 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
Again?

Yoba Chukwu

1 Like

Re: 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) by buygala(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
There is hardly any difference in brain activity between cows and their herders from a certain part of the country sad sad

So i am not surprised at this sad..... The man should be sodomized for a week by just 5 donkeys, and then have piranhas slowly chew on his peniss for 5 days sad

What Lord Lugard was thinking when he joined us together with these people is still beyond me angry

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) by Lucialovely(f): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
End time raping. For good two months?! shocked shocked Mr man why naa? cry

2 Likes

Re: 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) by qualityovenbake(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
Disgusting. His sentence should be Life imprisonsment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) by madridguy(m): 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
Typing....
Re: 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) by ijustdey: 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
such a malnourished he goat

2 Likes

Re: 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) by AYOdeji2102: 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
The man is even ugly.

Overweight has been attributed to be one of the major causes of
sexual dissatisfaction in both male and female.Don't wait until you're
replaced by your spouse" Get rid of the excess fats with a natural programme....
follow this trend below for more details
https://www.nairaland.com/2427877/get-back-sexy-look-confidence#39247217
Re: 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) by massinola(m): 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
am I the only one noticing that this country is turning into something else or am I hallucinating? can someone please tell me I'm wrong. Nigeria is really changing to a gomora with the speed of light within just six months. so many bad news. to the best of my knowledge no good thing has happened to this country for the past six months. all we hear and see is trailer falls off one bridge and kills ten souls, deadly blast rocked maidugiri, police man shoots his wife to death, 58years old rapes 4years old, rubbers kill 10 in lekki bank rubbery, fire outbreak in dutse market, electrocution in unilag, fuel price sky rocketing, and the list goes on and on. I have always been skeptical about the change some people promised us cos change is as always a remnant from the original. which way Nigeria, which way APC, which way PMB. someone once said and I quote "I will be celebrated when I live office " a blind man never knows the value of the apple he got with his legs until he looses it, and when the tattered clothe is gone, nyash go know it's important. #PMBDONTBESILENTSTARTWORKING.

7 Likes

Re: 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) by raayah(f): 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
I feel so sorry for the young-man !

There are so many damaged people in this country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chai! Cha! Why not cut his throat with razor blade...wrinkled idiot.
Re: 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) by oluwajjayfabric(f): 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Haan.. wat is happening
Re: 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) by bimbochoco(m): 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Tell any morafucker that loves your ass, MY ASS IS MINE AND I AINT GIVING IT TO YOU... At least for free Tell any morafucker that loves your ass, MY ASS IS MINE AND I AINT GIVING IT TO YOU... At least not for free grin
Re: 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) by Bsc(m): 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
Useless man..

1 Like

Re: 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) by Kalvan: 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
He's probably Yeegbo. Yeegbos commit the most egregious crimes.
Re: 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) by goldiam(f): 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
May God have mercy on us.nothing wey person no go hear chai
Re: 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) by johnstar(m): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
End time
Re: 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) by ISLAM4theWISE: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
2count charges
Re: 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) by themonk(m): 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
He has the IQ of a spoon.
Re: 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) by BABANGBALI: 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
abokii too dey like to enter through the backside

2 Likes

Re: 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) by sosanova: 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
Buhari see ur people

1 Like

Re: 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) by slap1(m): 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
Won't his thingy touch shitt? Devil inhabits in some people. shocked
Re: 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) by macdonchidex: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nawaoo
Re: 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) by ruggedboy01: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
The boy is not smart @ allangry angry

he should have alert his neighbours nah angry
Re: 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) by koxi: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
See uselessness written all over his pathetic face
Re: 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) by mrdu(m): 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
K ... Space booking
Re: 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) by gustav25: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
Kalvan:
one uwa mmebi ....must you display how naïve you are always ?

11 Likes

Re: 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) by ruggedboy01: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
Kalvan:
yes, he is igbo angry sad angry
U ok now

5 Likes

Re: 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) by kennyddonn(m): 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
h
Re: 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured) by obontami: 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
[size=20pt]why will you rape a boy, when there are more than enough hoes out there ready to get fcccked for a token.

This man should be eliminated with immediate effect [/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Strike In Katsina-Ala Benue, Kill 7, Injures 5 Others (Graphic Pictures) / Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos / Policeman And Others Tie A Lady Up In Benin, Edo State. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.