Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Two In Court For Allegedly Gang-raping A 21 Year Old Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two In Court For Allegedly Gang-raping A 21 Year Old Lady (981 Views)

Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture / Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe / 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two In Court For Allegedly Gang-raping A 21 Year Old Lady by schumastic(m): 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
Two men, who allegedly gang-raped a 21-year-old lady on Thursday appeared before an Ikeja Magistrates’ Court. The accused are a trader, Adeniyi Gidado, 25, who lives at 5, Osanyinpeju St., Agege, Lagos and Simeon Nwaugo, 25, also a trader, who lives at 9, Akeem Boye St., Iju-Ishaga, near Lagos.

The accused are facing a two-count charge of conspiracy and rape. The Prosecutor, Cpl. Felicia Okwori, told the court that the offences were committed on Nov. 24 at a hotel situated at 156 Dopemu Road, Agege, Lagos.

Okwori said that the first accused, Adeniyi, who was a boy friend to the victim invited her for a date at the hotel. “On getting there, they both decided to sleep in the hotel since it was already late to go home but unknown to the victim, her boy friend had invited the second accused.

“It was after the victim had slept that the second accused came in to the room and they gang-raped her,” she said. The prosecutor said that it was the screaming of the victim that woke the people in the hotel and the duo were apprehended. He said that the offences contravened Sections 258(1) (2) and 409 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.

The accused, however, pleaded not guilty. The Magistrate, Mrs Taiwo Akanni, granted each of the accused bail in the sum of N250, 000 with two sureties in like sum. The case was adjourned till Dec. 15 for hearing.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/two-in-court-for-allegedly-gang-raping-a-21-year-old-lady/
Re: Two In Court For Allegedly Gang-raping A 21 Year Old Lady by Lucialovely(f): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
Shoo! I never hear of rape for inside hotel o
Re: Two In Court For Allegedly Gang-raping A 21 Year Old Lady by Solidkay(m): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
When ashawo house full everywhere guys still dey gang rape, castrate then,simple.
Re: Two In Court For Allegedly Gang-raping A 21 Year Old Lady by schumastic(m): 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lucialovely:

MY GUESS IS THIS, MAYBE THE BOYFRIEND WANTS TO GET BACK AT HER AND THAT'S Y WE KEEP SAYING LADIES SHOULD BE CAREFUL WITH THE KIND OF GUY THEY DATE..
Re: Two In Court For Allegedly Gang-raping A 21 Year Old Lady by menix(m): 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lucialovely:

Have u 4gotten Cynthia so quick
She was raped in a hotel before they killed her..

Don't worry omaricha nwa, anything u want to visit a hotel call me for protection..
Re: Two In Court For Allegedly Gang-raping A 21 Year Old Lady by schumastic(m): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
menix:

Don't worry omaricha nwa, anything u want to visit a hotel call me for protection..

HAHAHA SHE SHOULD CALL YOU FOR PROTECTION grin grin grin U GO FEAR NA wink
Re: Two In Court For Allegedly Gang-raping A 21 Year Old Lady by menix(m): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
schumastic:

HAHAHA SHE SHOULD CALL YOU FOR PROTECTION grin grin grin U GO FEAR NA wink

Am a professional Guard..
Re: Two In Court For Allegedly Gang-raping A 21 Year Old Lady by ijustdey: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
Okwori said that the first accused, Adeniyi, who was a boy friend to the victim invited her for a date at the hotel.

boyfriend arrange the three-some self

when some girls keep falling stupidly in love with the wrong guy.....
this is what they get

I don't reserve my pity and emotions for other things joor
Re: Two In Court For Allegedly Gang-raping A 21 Year Old Lady by Lucialovely(f): 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
menix:

it won't come my way. One kwere chi ya ekwere #justhopeitscorrect grin#
Re: Two In Court For Allegedly Gang-raping A 21 Year Old Lady by Lucialovely(f): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
schumastic:

MY GUESS IS THIS, MAYBE THE BOYFRIEND WANTS TO GET BACK AT HER AND THAT'S Y WE KEEP SAYING LADIES SHOULD BE CAREFUL WITH THE KIND OF GUY THEY DATE..
a real guy won't keep you outside dat late
Re: Two In Court For Allegedly Gang-raping A 21 Year Old Lady by menix(m): 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lucialovely:
it won't come my way. One kwere chi ya ekwere #justhopeitscorrect grin#

Hahahahahahahahahah...
Over correct..

1 Like

Re: Two In Court For Allegedly Gang-raping A 21 Year Old Lady by schumastic(m): 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
menix:

Am a professional Guard..

hahaha i trust u bad guy wink

1 Like

Re: Two In Court For Allegedly Gang-raping A 21 Year Old Lady by schumastic(m): 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lucialovely:
a real guy won't keep you outside dat late

yeah your right though but ladies don't see all da cus they are blinded by love

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help!how I Was Duped Of 150,000 Naira / Can Police Retrieve Conversation Of A Person Through Network Provider / Family Members Kill Rape Suspect, Right In Front Of Watching Policemen (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.