Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,984 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture (25549 Views)

LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture / Uber Drivers Arrested For Robbing Women At Night In Lagos / Driver Stabs Two FRSC Officials In Benue State - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by OgaDonald: 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
@WEB.ORG.NG

Two taxi drivers identified as Nathan Ogbara, 33 and Justin Amos, 32 have been arrested by the Bayelsa State Police Command, for reportedly raping and robbing their female passenger in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.

The Taxi drivers who were about fleeing the crime scene, were arrested at Tombia Roundabout Yenagoa and according to the State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Asinim Butswat, the mobile handset of the victim was recovered from the rapists.

“On 1st April 2018, at about 0200hrs, police were alerted that a young girl was sexually assaulted and her phone was stolen from her by two men operating a taxi, at opposite Jubilee hotel, Kpansia, Yenagoa. .

The victim, 22, reported that she contacted one Nathan to drop her at her house at Agudama Epie, after she participated in a dance competition at a car wash. The suspect, called one Justin to join him. .

Along the road, opposite Jubilee hotel, the suspects parked their cars and dragged the girl to a nearby bush and raped her. They took her phone and zoomed off towards Tombia Roundabout. .

Consequently, a police patrol team arrested the suspects and recovered the stolen handset. Their taxis have been impounded and investigation is ongoing” he said.

Before now, there has also been a report of a 36-year-old commercial taxi driver identified as John Madu, who was arrested by the Police at Obehie community in Ukwa West Local Government Area of Abia State, for reportedly raping a female passenger.

The lady whose name could not be ascertained was said to be a female passenger returning to Obehie from Lagos, to meet her parents before the incident happened.

It was gathered that all the entreaties made by the lady to the driver not to rape her as she claimed to be a virgin, failed on deaf ears as he went on to force himself on the lady and defiled her.

cc; lalasticlala

BY WEB NIGERIA : http://web.org.ng/1613/taxi-drivers-arrested-for-gang-raping-a-girl-in-bayelsa-state-picture/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by VanNistelrooy24: 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
The victim, 22, reported that she contacted one Nathan to drop her at her house at Agudama Epie, after she participated in a dance competition at a car wash.

The 22yrs old dancer must have danced in a provocative manner and the two idiots diick was triggered by the way she repeatedly rolled her waist.

I hate rapist, let their diick be cut off with a brand new sharp cutlass and let it be given to hungry vultures.

16 Likes

Re: Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by MissCokie(f): 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
cry( two comments and it made front page, I have a nice post buried somewhere in romance section ...

Deleting NL Account, since this managements promote less valuable topics relating to human behaviours and the societal ills and dysfunctions we are facing...

I can't be wasting my time, brain and all, typing and thinking while it would be treated with dismay...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by bjayx: 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
Say no to rape
Re: Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by abiolag(m): 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
Evil people
Re: Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by bjayx: 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
MissCokie:
grin
How's this funny

1 Like

Re: Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by Aboguede(m): 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:
The victim, 22, reported that she contacted one Nathan to drop her at her house at Agudama Epie, after she participated in a dance competition at a car wash.

Are you the leader of this nation?

The 22yrs old dancer must have danced in a provocative manner and the two idiots diick was triggered by the way she repeatedly rolled her waist.

I hate rapist, let their diick be cut off with a brand new sharp cutlass and let it be given to hungry vultures.
Re: Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by Eju2018(m): 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
Their scrotal say should be incarcerated since they responsible for the crime.
Re: Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by okedoyinolabisi(f): 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
castrate the bastards.you ain't satisfied after robbing her, you went ahead to rape her, I hope you two to in jail
Re: Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by sekundosekundo: 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
Cone Heads has done it again.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by onajo2000(m): 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
mad men
some are mad few are roaming
Re: Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by MissCokie(f): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
bjayx:

How's this funny

Face front please. Not in that mood now
Re: Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by VanNistelrooy24: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
MissCokie:
cry( two comments and it made front page, I have a nice post buried somewhere in romance section ...

Deleting NL Account, since this managements promote less valuable topics relating to human behaviours and the societal ills and dysfunctions we are facing...

I can't be wasting my time, brain and all, typing and thinking while it would be treated with dismay...

Your time will come.
Re: Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by wizod(m): 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
Tramadol at work

1 Like

Re: Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by alobright17(m): 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:

Are you confused

1 Like

Re: Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by MissCokie(f): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:
Your time will come.

It is really sad. I guess, deleting my NL account would be better, probably i would focus more somewhere else where my works, writing, skills and advice would be regarded.

Thank you .

4 Likes

Re: Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
[quote author=sekundosekundo post=66381868]Cone Heads has done it again.[/quote

Re: Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by VanNistelrooy24: 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
alobright17:

Are you confused
Nah, I'm not your dad. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by VanNistelrooy24: 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
MissCokie:

It is really sad. I guess, deleting my NL account would be better, probably i would focus more somewhere else where my works, writing, skills and advice would be regarded.

Thank you .
That won't be necessary. Keep on doing what you love. smiley

MissCokie, there you have it. One of them have been pushed to NL front page. grin

1 Like

Re: Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by babra19: 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
OgaDonald:
@WEB.ORG.NG

Two taxi drivers identified as Nathan Ogbara, 33 and Justin Amos, 32 have been arrested by the Bayelsa State Police Command, for reportedly raping and robbing their female passenger in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.

The Taxi drivers who were about fleeing the crime scene, were arrested at Tombia Roundabout Yenagoa and according to the State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Asinim Butswat, the mobile handset of the victim was recovered from the rapists.

“On 1st April 2018, at about 0200hrs, police were alerted that a young girl was sexually assaulted and her phone was stolen from her by two men operating a taxi, at opposite Jubilee hotel, Kpansia, Yenagoa. .

The victim, 22, reported that she contacted one Nathan to drop her at her house at Agudama Epie, after she participated in a dance competition at a car wash. The suspect, called one Justin to join him. .

Along the road, opposite Jubilee hotel, the suspects parked their cars and dragged the girl to a nearby bush and raped her. They took her phone and zoomed off towards Tombia Roundabout. .

Consequently, a police patrol team arrested the suspects and recovered the stolen handset. Their taxis have been impounded and investigation is ongoing” he said.

Before now, there has also been a report of a 36-year-old commercial taxi driver identified as John Madu, who was arrested by the Police at Obehie community in Ukwa West Local Government Area of Abia State, for reportedly raping a female passenger.

The lady whose name could not be ascertained was said to be a female passenger returning to Obehie from Lagos, to meet her parents before the incident happened.

It was gathered that all the entreaties made by the lady to the driver not to rape her as she claimed to be a virgin, failed on deaf ears as he went on to force himself on the lady and defiled her.

cc; lalasticlala

BY WEB NIGERIA : http://web.org.ng/1613/taxi-drivers-arrested-for-gang-raping-a-girl-in-bayelsa-state-picture/

Make dem cut off their manhood
useless people
Re: Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by alobright17(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:
Nah, I'm not your dad. smiley
You're confused, even your name said so.
Re: Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by biggy26: 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
MissCokie:

Don't give up dear!
You can also share here: www.poontoe.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by Adamummya(f): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
And 2morrow she'll tell her husband, she got deflowered through rape. and he won't believe her

1 Like

Re: Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by VanNistelrooy24: 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
alobright17:
You're confused, even your name said so.
Stop mistaking me for your dad bro.

One Love. wink
Re: Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by Afflalo(m): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
Igbo People Again...Igbo Kwenu
Re: Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by shineeye1: 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
Uncontrollable Diicks everywhere these days! Whenever passion overruns rationality, man is reduced to a donkey!
Re: Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by alobright17(m): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:
Stop mistaking me for your dad bro.

One Love. wink
I keep saying you're confused deal with that.
Re: Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by Jasmine360(f): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Terrible
Re: Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by MissCokie(f): 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
biggy26:

Don't give up dear!
You can also share here: www.poontoe.com

Joined already.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by EnEnPeecee: 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
two old fools
Re: Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture by biggy26: 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
MissCokie:

Joined already.
Nice one!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bartender Jailed Eight Years For Illegal Withdrawals From Employer’s Account / Militant Leaders And 3000 Members Surrender In Imo State (Photos) / Suspected Kidnapper Caught With 4 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.