Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,590 members, 7,955,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

Where Can I Get COMPLETE Episodes Of Becareful With My Heart - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where Can I Get COMPLETE Episodes Of Becareful With My Heart (5995 Views)

Download Full Episodes Of The Flash Season 3 / Brooklyn Nine Nine Season One Complete Episodes / Download All Episodes Of Heroes Reborn Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get COMPLETE Episodes Of Becareful With My Heart by osatonia: 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hi guys
Pls does anyone know where I can get FULL episodes of this soap and not the half ones in the market. Even televista didn't show d full ones. I was told OnTV did but I dnt have Ontv. Pls guys can I get a link where I can download or even a complete CD that I can buy
Thanks
Re: Where Can I Get COMPLETE Episodes Of Becareful With My Heart by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
Look for an online site where you can watch it and use idm to download it.
Re: Where Can I Get COMPLETE Episodes Of Becareful With My Heart by osatonia: 4:09am On Nov 27, 2015
Ultimatesammie:
Look for an online site where you can watch it and use idm to download it.

Thanks for taking time out to reply
Pls whats idm
Re: Where Can I Get COMPLETE Episodes Of Becareful With My Heart by simdam500(m): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
I watched this funny tele...whatever on ONTV. I didnt start tho but i ended, while those that started it didnt even had the chance to see the last episode... I laughed my heart out. ONTV aired the last episode on err... 30th of Sept. this year. I remembered cos the following day was Independent day and it was dramatic in my abode
Re: Where Can I Get COMPLETE Episodes Of Becareful With My Heart by osatonia: 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
simdam500:
I watched this funny tele...whatever on ONTV. I didnt start tho but i ended, while those that started it didnt even had the chance to see the last episode... I laughed my heart out. ONTV aired the last episode on err... 30th of Sept. this year. I remembered cos the following day was Independent day and it was dramatic in my abode

Did they show everthing or they ended it when ser chief and Maya got married?
Re: Where Can I Get COMPLETE Episodes Of Becareful With My Heart by simdam500(m): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
osatonia:

Did they show everthing or they ended it when ser chief and Maya got married?
if everything isn't when they got married, what else do we want to see. The marriage was cute tho and they ended it there
Re: Where Can I Get COMPLETE Episodes Of Becareful With My Heart by osatonia: 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
simdam500:
if everything isn't when they got married, what else do we want to see. The marriage was cute tho and they ended it there
No o. I read on the internet story continues. Maya had twins sef
Re: Where Can I Get COMPLETE Episodes Of Becareful With My Heart by simdam500(m): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
osatonia:
No o. I read on the internet story continues. Maya had twins sef
wow... That swt, i miss Aby tho
Re: Where Can I Get COMPLETE Episodes Of Becareful With My Heart by osatonia: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
simdam500:
wow... That swt, i miss Aby tho

Me I missed Ser Chief so much hubby begin vex
Re: Where Can I Get COMPLETE Episodes Of Becareful With My Heart by simdam500(m): 4:32am On Nov 29, 2015
osatonia:

Me I missed Ser Chief so much hubby begin vex
cheesy
Re: Where Can I Get COMPLETE Episodes Of Becareful With My Heart by favistar(m): 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
osatonia:

Thanks for taking time out to reply
Pls whats idm

IDM is an abbreviation for internet download manager, you can read more about it here>> http://www.alltechng.com/2015/12/internet-download-manager-pc-review.html
Re: Where Can I Get COMPLETE Episodes Of Becareful With My Heart by osatonia: 6:40am On Dec 03, 2015
favistar:

IDM is an abbreviation for internet download manager, you can read more about it here>> http://www.alltechng.com/2015/12/internet-download-manager-pc-review.html

Ok I will. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is Nollywood Racist? / Why Cant Nollywood Act Films With Some Seriousness. / What Movies Divides Men And Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.