Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

The Black Race Is Unintelligent. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Black Race Is Unintelligent. (23232 Views)

I Think Black African Youths Are The Most Unintelligent And Uninformed. / The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. / Re: Blacks Are Unintelligent 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by SonOfEl(m): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
pleep:

If science proves a theory is true, then the theory is true. If this fact is "racist" that doesn't make it untrue.

And rest assured my friend, the truth always surfaces. If not now, then 50 years from now when white guilt and political correctness are long forgotten memories. If heritable low IQ is the black race is not addressed and solved decisively, it will once again lead to the overt enslavement and oppression of african people.

Till then....
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by pleep(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
SonOfEl:

Till then....
You probably should get sterilized.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by SonOfEl(m): 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
pleep:
You probably should get sterilized.

Mtchewwwwwww.....am outta here....

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by angiography(m): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
I have to agree with the Op...

it's long I left the state of denial..., to find a solution, we must firstly agree there's a problem.

And the problem is our mind ain't developed... and this can be seen all around us... the best university in Africa is on no 521 on QS ranking. That says so much on how we care to improve our intelligence...

I saw some guys above playing the ethnic card...Lol, guys forget that...the intelligence of a society is evidenced by her productivity and administration... and using the above parameters, we all would agree we are lagging behind the race...

But the joy of the thing is there's solution... and I would enjoin the Op to lay out the solutions.... or a template for development rather than overstating the obvious.

PS: If you're now still blaming the white colonialism for our underdevelopment, you probably still belong to the stone age.

3 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by pleep(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

Exactly, Ben Carson.
Are you retarded? i'm not saying this as an ad hominem but as an actual question. You don't seem to have any idea of what you are talking about or how to construct a logical position

I'm black, my IQ is 130. The children in the video I linked are also black, their IQ's are 170+ and Ben Carson is another black man who has a high IQ. No one is saying all black people are unintelligent. What we are saying is the average IQ of blacks is much lower than other racial groups.

The following picture is an IQ bell curve. The highest point is called the mean, and as you deviate from the mean the frequency of such high scores drops and as a result their relative weight for influencing the average drops as well.

Black IQ in the United States is clustered around 85, but the right tail is very very very long, there are black people represented at every point of the bellcurve, just not at the frequency our population should create.

3 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by pleep(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
angiography:

it's long I left the state of denial..., to find a solution, we must firstly agree there's a problem.

And the problem is our mind isn't developed... and this can be seen all around us... the best university in Africa is on no 521 on QS ranking
Thank you brother. The first step in fixing a problem is admitting it exists

3 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by pleep(m): 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
angiography:

And the problem is our mind ain't developed... and this can be seen all around us... the best university in Africa is on no 521 on QS ranking. That says so much on how we care to improve our intelligence...

I saw some guys above playing the ethnic card...Lol, guys forget that...the intelligence of a society is evidenced by her productivity and administration... and using the above parameters, we all would agree we are lagging behind the race...

But the joy of the thing is there's solution... and I would enjoin the Op to lay out the solutions.... or a template for development rather than overstating the obvious.

PS: If you're now still blaming the white colonialism for our underdevelopment, you probably still belong to the stone age.

You are right I'll make a thread about solutions next. There is hope

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 27, 2015
The social and economic system of the world is a carefully planned and designed thing meant to produce what we have now. This guy sums it up in simplicity.

Please understand that what you have just written, is a colonial indoctrination of the superiority of the western civilization, which passes off mass slavery as employment, urbanisation, individualism and human rights.

Note: A self sustaining, self producing and "uneducated" community in an African jungle knows more liberty, self realisation, independence, and human rights that millions living in New York City at the mercy of their employer heavily dependent on multinationals like Monsanto to produce and supply their food, treat their decease, and hold all the farming lands.

This guy isn't transferring blame. He's explaining deliberate exploitation, secretive pillaging, and usury in simple terms...

kingston277:
Such is largely the result of colonialism. Taking Africa from high level autonomy, civilization, wealth and advancement to a resource mine for greedy western powers. And we gladly let them continue with this exploitation.

3 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by Nobody: 4:57am On Nov 27, 2015
pleep:
Are you retarded? i'm not saying this as an ad hominem but as an actual question. You don't seem to have any idea of what you are talking about or how to construct a logical position

I'm black, my IQ is 130. The children in the video I linked are also black, their IQ's are 170+ and Ben Carson is another black man who has a high IQ. No one is saying all black people are unintelligent. What we are saying is the average IQ of blacks is much lower than other racial groups.

The following picture is an IQ bell curve. The highest point is called the mean, and as you deviate from the mean the frequency of such high scores drops and as a result their relative weight for influencing the average drops as well.

Black IQ in the United States is clustered around 85, but the right tail is very very very long, there are black people represented at every point of the bellcurve, just not at the frequency our population should create.

Like I said, Ben Carson.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by IamAtribalist: 2:48am On Nov 28, 2015
cool Interesting. OP who designs the IQ test?

3 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 28, 2015
@op
I don't doubt your intelligence. That's why I urge you to read wider on

1. The mining activities of multinational in Africa, and the transfer of profits, and jobs for the benefit of European citizens and economies. Resourceful Africa is richer than other continents. Why is Nigeria for example, exporting crude oil and importing refined oil and oil products? The answer to that lies in ownership. Who owns/controls those oil companies? All the oil on planet earth is controlled by Six companies.

2. Food Security.
Was there famine in Africa before colonialism? Was there malnutrition? Why? More important, why is Africa divided into two parts now, Maize/corn eating Africa and Rice eating Africa? All importing food, whether as Aid (paid for) or as seed for planting, or otherwise.

Only five companies control more than 90% of the world's corn/maize, rice and all other important seeds are patented in their name. That means they are benefiting off our very convenient eating habits. And why, why would Africa not break free? Because Africa is STILL a colony. And African leaders know this. You rebel at the risk of turning your country into a Zimbabwe kind of situation,

3. What exactly was the" independence" deal?

-In all African countries - except Zimbabwe, the European settlers and pre independence companies that took away tracts of land continue to keep the ownership.

-The European powers and multinationals had already subdivided the mineral wealth amongst themselves by the time they left. So that, in case you haven't noticed, the mining activities in African countries are done by former colonial masters. And there is civil war, where two masters claim the same territory.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by theDEVILisHERE: 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
muafrika:
The social and economic system of the world is a carefully planned and designed thing meant to produce what we have now. This guy sums it up in simplicity.

Please understand that what you have just written, is a colonial indoctrination of the superiority of the western civilization, which passes off mass slavery as employment, urbanisation, individualism and human rights.

Note: A self sustaining, self producing and "uneducated" community in an African jungle knows more liberty, self realisation, independence, and human rights that millions living in New York City at the mercy of their employer heavily dependent on multinationals like Monsanto to produce and supply their food, treat their decease, and hold all the farming lands.

This guy isn't transferring blame. He's explaining deliberate exploitation, secretive pillaging, and usury in simple terms...

Your worry should not be those issues you listed

Your worry should be that African/black people are not doing any thing to fix the mess they are in

A bigger worry for you and any other concerned person
Is that they are not even ashamed of their current messy situation
Cause if they are
They would have fixed it long ago

2 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Your worry should be that African/black people are not doing any thing to fix the mess they are in

Cause if they are
You didn't get my point.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by theDEVILisHERE: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
muafrika:
You didn't get my point.

I get your point perfectly

No one can continue to take advantage of you (especially for centuries) except you're stuppid enough to allow such a person

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by theDEVILisHERE: 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
muafrika:
You didn't get my point.

I get your point perfectly

No one can continue to take advantage of you (especially for centuries) except you're stuppid enough to keep allowing such a person

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
if you are measuring results, then maybe we might say white people have an edge BUT biologically we are the same with white people.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Cause if they are
What is the mess you refer to?
What situation should we be ashamed of? Is it any of the below listed?

*Not having enough jobs for our people. Wonder why, when all we produce is conveniently processed in Europe. And with EPAs, it will get worse as we have the highest levels of the globalised market like WTO proposing Africa as a source of raw materials and the West as the source of finished goods. The system is deliberate.

*For not owning the companies that are draining our minerals, tax free and exporting them as raw materials to industries in Europe and US, and dumping them back on us as used goods. O.k maybe becoming a dump site is too much even for a colony

*Not having enough money to build infrastructure to enable small scale farmers to access markets?

*Not having strong enough currencies like the dollar to enable our people to get a fair value of compensation for their time and effort, like their counterparts in Europe and US? Or should we just be ashamed that our economies are nothing without the dollar. Which we have to buy like commodities in order to get drugs, food, and any other supplies to run our country.

*For being stuck with oppressive, underpaying casual jobs with no benefits or retirement plans while the rest of the better paying jobs in the company are transfered, together with the raw materials to Europe? These companies uproot people from their ancestral homes to pave way for their multi billion dollar companies then employ them as underpaid casual labourers.Minimim wage workers in their home countries earn as much as what midweek African managers are paid.

*Should we be ashamed for shuning an oppressive system and choosing a traditional way of life that our forefathers lived, an era when the societal structure worked so well that there was no need of prisons, children and women were protected from abuse, which is nothing compared to now.

What I was explaining is why we have all the above;

How do you propose they should be fixed?

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by pleep(m): 3:22am On Nov 30, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool Interesting. OP who designs the IQ test?

Because black's aren't intelligent enough to make our own.

2 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by theDEVILisHERE: 3:25am On Nov 30, 2015
muafrika:

*Not having enough jobs for our people. Wonder why, when all we produce is conveniently processed in Europe. And with EPAs, it will get worse as we have the highest levels of the globalised market like WTO proposing Africa as a source of raw materials and the West as the source of finished goods. The system is deliberate.

*For not owning the companies that are draining our minerals, tax free and exporting them as raw materials to industries in Europe and US, and dumping them back on us as used goods. O.k maybe becoming a dump site is too much even for a colony

*Not having enough money to build infrastructure to enable small scale farmers to access markets?

*Not having strong enough currencies like the dollar to enable our people to get a fair value of compensation for their time and effort, like their counterparts in Europe and US? Or should we just be ashamed that our economies are nothing without the dollar. Which we have to buy like commodities in order to get drugs, food, and any other supplies to run our country.

*For being stuck with oppressive, underpaying casual jobs with no benefits or retirement plans while the rest of the better paying jobs in the company are transfered, together with the raw materials to Europe? These companies uproot people from their ancestral homes to pave way for their multi billion dollar companies then employ them as underpaid casual labourers.Minimim wage workers in their home countries earn as much as what midweek African managers are paid.

*Should we be ashamed for shuning an oppressive system and choosing a traditional way of life that our forefathers lived, an era when the societal structure worked so well that there was no need of prisons, children and women were protected from abuse, which is nothing compared to now.

All you have listed in your writeup as things africans/black people should be ashamed of can be sumarized into one context
And that is that
They are not in control of their destiny and development

In other words
Africans/black people are slaves
Because
When you are not in control of your destiny
You are a slave

To fix this problem
They have to first fix themselves individually
Then in their varous groups
Then the wider community of african/black people
The fixing has to be both mental (the way they think) and physical (the way they act)

The first and most important step to achieve this
Is for them to first discover/re-discover who the truely are
1st as a human being
2nd as black/african person
3rd as what ever group (tribe, ethnicity etc) they come from

When you lose your way
you have to first
Trace your foot steps back to the starting point of your journey
This will help you know at what point you started losing your way

2 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by pleep(m): 3:33am On Nov 30, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

All you have listed in your writeup as things africans/black people should be ashamed of can be sumarized into one context
And that is that

In other words
Because
You are a slave

To fix this problem
The fixing has to be both mental (the way they think) and physical (the way they act)

1st as a human being

When you lose your way
you have to first

Only the black African is so stupid that he thinks he must look backwards to make progress.

3 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by pleep(m): 3:40am On Nov 30, 2015
muafrika:

In psychology they list two types of people; The Internalizer and the Externalizer.

1. The internalizer sees all his failures in life as his personal fault, and the strain of this guilt motivates him to fix them.

2. The externalizer sees all his failures in life as the fault of others or of some conspiracy to keep him down. This type of person usually never makes progress and never improves his situation. His destiny is always in the hands of others. his lack of guilt results in dramatically less motivation to improve his situation.

Africa is overwhelmingly made up of Externalizers and externalizing behavior is indicative of low IQ. This is the main problem with Africa today, all of Africa's problems can be traced back to the low intelligence of the people.

2 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by Nobody: 3:43am On Nov 30, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

And that is that

In other words
Because
You are a slave

To fix this problem

1st as a human being

When you lose your way
you have to first

In total agreement.

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by Nobody: 3:54am On Nov 30, 2015
pleep:
In psychology they list two types of people; The Internalizer and the Externalizer.

1. The internalizer sees all his failures in life as his personal fault, and the strain of this guilt motivates him to fix them.

2. The externalizer sees all his failures in life as the fault of others or of some conspiracy to keep him down. This type of person usually never makes progress and never improves his situation. His destiny is always in the hands of others. his lack of guilt results in dramatically less motivation to improve his situation.

Africa is overwhelmingly made up of Externalizers and externalizing behavior is indicative of low IQ. This is the main problem with Africa today, all of Africa's problems can be traced back to the low intelligence of the people.
Find interest in things like international trade politics/policies and economics. These are not imaginary things. They are things written down for everybody to see. Treaties and resolutions and policy papers.

Please get interested in activities of the World Trade Organization. You are interpreting everything as a psychological problem. Are you African? Does your diagnosis of Africa exclude you? Because if we have you, why are we still backward?
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by theDEVILisHERE: 3:54am On Nov 30, 2015
pleep:

Only the black African is so stupid that he thinks he must look backwards to make progress.

Don't seem to get what you're driving at sir
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by pleep(m): 4:21am On Nov 30, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Don't seem to get what you're driving at sir
Let me translate it into low IQ : Your proposed "solution" is intangible feel-good bullshit. Its the same nonsense blacks in both Africa and the United States have been preeching since the 60's, with no result except to divert attention from actual productive action.

"kumbaya, we must return to our roots, Pan Africa, black pride, bla bla fucking bla."

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by tpiadotcom: 4:29am On Nov 30, 2015
pleep:

Too simplistic.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by pleep(m): 4:31am On Nov 30, 2015
muafrika:

Find interest in things like international trade politics/policies and economics. These are not imaginary things. They are things written down for everybody to see. Treaties and resolutions and policy papers.

Please get interested in activities of the World Trade Organization. You are interpreting everything as a psychological problem. Are you African? Does your diagnosis of Africa exclude you? Because if we have you, why are we still backward?
I have been on this forum for 5 years, if you look back at some of my earliest posts you can see where I talk extensively about the IMF, Neoliberals, SAP etc, you will see my evolution from naivety into understanding.

I believe it is because I literally became smarter, and was able to see further into the issue. When I talk to you guys, i'm talking to myself when I was 17 and ignorant.

We are still backward because I don't rule yet, but i will one day.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by Nobody: 4:35am On Nov 30, 2015
pleep:

Let me translate it into low IQ : Your proposed "solution" is intangible feel-good bullshit. Its the same nonsense blacks in both Africa and the United States have been preeching since the 60's, with no result except to divert attention from actual productive action.

"kumbaya, we must return to our roots, Pan Africa, black pride, bla bla fucking bla."

I believe what Thedevilishere (I doubt that name is a statement of fact. The devil does not like to expose himself. But I digress, ) is talking of is more radical. It's change of the African continents economic, social and political system. It a revolution.
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by pleep(m): 4:37am On Nov 30, 2015
muafrika:
In total agreement.
Translation: "I found a pile of feel-good bullshit that sounds positive and lets me outsource what little productive spark (to improve my people) I have into something that will never happen.

Deep down i know it is hot air, but i'm so low IQ that can ignore that fact"

1 Like

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 30, 2015
pleep:
I have been on this forum for 5 years, if you look back at some of my earliest posts you can see where I talk extensively about the IMF, Neoliberals, SAP etc, you will see my evolution from naivety into understanding.

I believe it is because I literally became smarter, and was able to see further into the issue. When I talk to you guys, i'm talking to myself when I was 17 and ignorant.

We are still backward because I don't rule yet, but i will one day.
I'll do just that.

And at that time when you rule, how will you change Africa. As in What will you do exactly to change our fate?
Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by pleep(m): 4:41am On Nov 30, 2015
muafrika:

I believe what Thedevilishere (I doubt that name is a statement of fact. The devil does not like to expose himself. But I digress, ) is talking of is more radical. It's change of the African continents economic, social and political system. It a revolution.

The first and most important step to achieve this: Is for them to first discover/re-discover who the truely are
1st as a human being

^This is what we call intangible bullshit. While you retards are waiting for black people to magically "Rediscover who they truely" are, i'm going to be busy sterilizing your low IQ asses.

2 Likes

Re: The Black Race Is Unintelligent. by Nobody: 4:42am On Nov 30, 2015
pleep:
Translation: "I found a pile of feel-good bullshit that sounds positive and lets me outsource what little productive spark (to improve my people) I have into something that will never happen.

Deep down i know it is hot air, but i'm so low IQ that can ignore that fact"
When you cannot take a good scholarly discussion without resorting to insults, I begin to doubt your intelligence.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Your Experiences of Racism / Ghanaian King, Céphas Bansah Rules Via Skype From Germany, Builds Jail For Women / History And The List Of The Past 14 Aare Ona Kakanfo Before Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.