Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

How To Read Nairaland And Other Over 50 Top Websites Update At Once - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Read Nairaland And Other Over 50 Top Websites Update At Once (590 Views)

See Over 50 Most Widely Used Tech Acronyms That You Don't Know Their Meaning / How To Read A PDF File On Google Search Result Page Without Downloading It / When Will Nairaland And Facebook Finally Introduce The Unlike Button... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Read Nairaland And Other Over 50 Top Websites Update At Once by Hollavick: 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
It seems like Nigeria is lagging behind in some aspect of tech as statistics suggest. I personally I'm a great fan of internet - surfing all day long looking for new things.

Its with a rejoiceful mind I write that the popular websites like popurls, alltops, buzzfeed, etc making waves in Europe is now available for naija update. The naija version of this was announced by Cynthia Morgan Official on facebook, where she gives out the link - http://www.nigeriarecentnews..com

Now you can get updates from top websites at only one place, linking you to the page directly, just goto http://www.nigeriarecentnews..com and see the heading of the favourite and you are good to go.

Read all update instantly as they are published on every website directly and instantly.
Re: How To Read Nairaland And Other Over 50 Top Websites Update At Once by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
You can add a Christian site to it too ..Like this www.praiseworld.com where we can get update on new gospel songs

(1) (Reply)

Java Control Panel Not Open On Window 8.1 / My Hp Compaq Nc6120 / DDR3L Laptop Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.