Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,729 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Losst Traveling Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Losst Traveling Passport (755 Views)

Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos / Lack Of Traveling Passport Booklet At Immigration / Lost Traveling Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Losst Traveling Passport by kunzzy4me(m): 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
pls..i need an advise on what to do...home.was burggled and some valuable item were stolen but the most painfull is my travelling passport which was stolen by the robbers..what do i do.? pls advise
Re: Losst Traveling Passport by talktonase(m): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
"Travelling passport" this your passport really like to waka oh!
Re: Losst Traveling Passport by moneybag100: 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
talktonase:
"Travelling passport" this your passport really like to waka oh!
Man, if you don't have better suggestions for him don't make jest for him.
Op I know how you feel right now, I was once in your shoe and know how painful it will be, you can only get another one at Abuja with your police report with 40k or more .

2 Likes

Re: Losst Traveling Passport by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 27, 2015
Op sorry about your predicament. If you're in Nigeria I think you should obtain a police report and then try to obtain a replacement, I'm not sure if that's the right way but it's worth the try

If you're outside Nigeria, visit the Nigerian embassy and see how they can help you with a replacement

Best of luck smiley
Re: Losst Traveling Passport by talktonase(m): 7:42am On Nov 27, 2015
moneybag100:

Man, if you don't better suggestions for him don't make jest for him.
Op I know how you feel right now, I was once in your shoe and know how painful it will be, you can only get another one at Abuja with your police report with 40k or more .
your passport is missing common sense will tell you to go confide in an immigration officer to guide you on the needed procedure to secure another one and not come to nairaland and start wailing about a stolen "travel document"which he keeps refering to as "travelling passport".Nairaland has no police station or court to swear affidavit and neither does it have an immigration command to attend to him.Some people just want to be drawing unnnecessary attention to themselves.No wonder they say common sense is not very common!!!
Re: Losst Traveling Passport by kunzzy4me(m): 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
Thanks for advice...

(1) (Reply)

Problem Getting Visa To Egypt / 4 Things Every Nigerian Realizes After Losing Their Travel Virginity / Fun Things To Do While Stuck In Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.