Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Hot Sales, Great Discounts, Get Jumia's Black Friday List - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Hot Sales, Great Discounts, Get Jumia's Black Friday List (967 Views)

Jumia Black Friday Festival / Black Friday On Jumia: Why Some People Had Issues / BLACK FRIDAY: Get Free 500 Naira Worth Of Airtime From Konga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Sales, Great Discounts, Get Jumia's Black Friday List by PMIcon(m): 3:17am On Nov 27, 2015
It's Black Friday on Jumia, don't miss out on the deals!

We have several products with great discounts. For example, imagine buying a 32 inches Samsung TV that normally sells for about N70,000 at N45,000!

We also have hourly hot deals.

If you need help with purchasing you can mention your challenge here or send me an email on

mailboominn@gmail.com

•Use Black Friday as Subject

•Mention the product you want to buy

•Mention the challenge you have (just make sure it is not a financial challenge cheesy )

• Include your billing address (in this case, it is the address where you want the product to be delivered to. YOU PAY ON DELIVERY THERE)

•Lastly include your mobile phone number

I will help you check the product and give you a feedback. If you are okay with it, I will also help you place your orders.

Thanks.
Re: Hot Sales, Great Discounts, Get Jumia's Black Friday List by PMIcon(m): 8:07am On Nov 27, 2015
For the link to all Black Friday Discount List please click here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16y2eP0dPzkiZ9O8cQQZQENirXkjpSve3WjVXk6lZypE/edit

(1) (Reply)

Customized Face / Logo On Pendants Eg Wizkid/davido Type / A Fairliy Used 90kva Lister Generator Set And A Pure Water Machine / Earn Passive Income For The Rest Of Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.