Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,428 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Leicester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 28th November 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Leicester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 28th November 2015 (29608 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 21st November 2015 / Stoke City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 7th November 2015 / Bayern Munich Vs Arsenal : UCL (5 - 1) On 4th November 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 28th November 2015 by faray: 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
viickerz:

this is the premier league bro.. Harry kane did more than that last season, wher is he today? Truth is, vardy is just getting lucky.. Hes not great individually, u cant compare him with the likes of suarez

vardy is just getting lucky.. If he scores up to 20 goals this season, i will deactivate
for future reference
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 28th November 2015 by KingTom(m): 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
daveP:
yes. He'l create chances than that confused young!
David my boy, believe me when I say I'm happy with young's performances this season. grin worry about your side of body hug wearing jejune boys grin
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 28th November 2015 by daveP(m): 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
KingTom:
David my oga, believe me when I say I'm happy with young's performances this season. grin worry about your side of body hug wearing jejune boys grin
okay. Modified!!

Just telling you what stats said about his so far when compared with the 'idiotic' Victor@west ham.

You still call Gunners, boys? I take that as sacarsm.

Stat show that ozil's passes and accuracy is a combo of your tiger and chris combined+goals/assists. grin grin

rest my case I
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 28th November 2015 by KingTom(m): 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
daveP:
okay. Modified!!

Just telling you what stats said about his so far when compared with the 'idiotic' Victor@west ham.

You still call Gunners, boys? I take that as sacarsm.

Stat show that ozil's passes and accuracy is a combo of your tiger and chris combined+goals/assists. grin grin

rest my case I
Stats don't win you matches. Think I'm lying? Ask West Bromwich Albion grin
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 28th November 2015 by Afrok(m): 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
daveP:
kingtom, afrok, logodwhiz, pls sincerely and objectively take note of this guy.

Vardy is 9goals away and has 24+ matches left for that.
Yeah! He is lucky just like Diego Costa was last season, Harry Kane and the likes but the guy has forgotten that someone can win Ballon D'or with just a season's performance.
It doesn't matter if he scores 20goals, today Vardy was introduced as THE RECORD BREAKER, I think that alone is something to look forward to next season.

The truth is VARDY IS GOOD, case closed.
@ daveP, the guy better be ready to deactivate cheesy.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 28th November 2015 by daveP(m): 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
KingTom:

Stats don't win you matches. Think I'm lying? Ask West Bromwich Albion grin
hmm

lemme stop sha cos a mistake ruined our game
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 28th November 2015 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
otimize:
I know you have charged ur phone for words battle, but u will have to check back later.. I am entitled to my opinion, and no matter how u paint it,our performance is poor. U dont expect me to congratulate us after such performance, we create no chance, have very few shots on target, and u expect me to be happy with the team. Infact i can state here that u are not United fan, cus if u are you will be realistic with the whole situation. Go watch bayern, barca or psg play, then u will understand what am saying.. To be the biggest and the best you cant play like the current United. #AskScholes
I do not want to E-battle with you and i understand the frustration you feel as i am an ardent supporter of Manchester united as you are. I feel sad that we are not winning games and i feel your pain but you have to understand that every day game is not Christmas. Those clubs you mentioned above have had their off-days too, barca struggled at the beginning of the season even with messi, bayern and psg weren't always this formidable. We are going thru hard times but we will bounce back. Do not forget; we are united!
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 28th November 2015 by DammyLucy(f): 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
Didn't watch it but can tell it was a very entertaining match by checking the livescore alone

check my twitter handle for more sport news @sanchezulli2

coded01:
Chai...see Mahrez... grin grin
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 28th November 2015 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
EmekaBlue:
U gat it all wrong..Im die hard BLUE,talkin of my sweet 100naira to win 150k ticket ur drawchester divided i played win just spoil angry embarassed..
That even makes you more of a ninny. You had the mind to stake man u to win but can you do the same for your bullshitt chelsea tomorrow? Go prepare to cry for your dead team once again dummy.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 28th November 2015 by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:23am On Nov 29, 2015
daveP:
kingtom, afrok, logodwhiz, pls sincerely and objectively take note of this guy.

Vardy is 9goals away and has 24+ matches left for that.

Lol!

Football is not something you can predict. Or who could have predicted chelsea having such a bad run of matches?

I believe Vardy should be able to achieve 20 goals.

I just hope he's not a 1-season wonder like those before him.
He hasn't being tested, and they've had quite a run of easy matches. Things will get hot now and he might find it hard to score.

I just hope the pressure on him doesn't make him lose his scoring touch when a glimse of bad results set in.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 28th November 2015 by KingTom(m): 12:27am On Nov 29, 2015
daveP:
hmm

lemme stop sha cos a mistake ruined our game
Wey the mumu Wey wan deactivate untop vardy matter?? grin
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 28th November 2015 by otimize(m): 1:05am On Nov 29, 2015
sylvalord:
I do not want to E-battle with you and i understand the frustration you feel as i am an ardent supporter of Manchester united as you are. I feel sad that we are not winning games and i feel your pain but you have to understand that every day game is not Christmas. Those clubs you mentioned above have had their off-days too, barca struggled at the beginning of the season even with messi, bayern and psg weren't always this formidable. We are going thru hard times but we will bounce back. Do not forget; we are united!
We are United, with all the money we have spent, we should at least play free flowing football, not making unnecessary back passes! Ur comment will almost prompt me to say u dont watch our matches... Even in defeat we should be gallant soldier, giving all you have got,This United team lacks the desire, we might win the league o, but i want quality attacking football. Except you are a David Moyes Man utd fan....If u are not, then am shock u dont understand me.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 28th November 2015 by EmekaBlue(m): 5:35am On Nov 29, 2015
I did fr my chelsea d last two consecutive games and guess wht? it clicked..haha...I dnt play big teams all weekends when i try my luck but was just unfortunate to add this ur mad unscoring team this weekend
sylvalord:
That even makes you more of a ninny. You had the mind to stake man u to win but can you do the same for your bullshitt chelsea tomorrow? Go prepare to cry for your dead team once again dummy.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 28th November 2015 by ePlanet: 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
succipowei:

Guy, 22 trophies in 15yrs of management and he still doesn't have balling intelligence!!! C'mon. You should just have stopped at " hate that guy".

Win all the trophies, it doesn't wash off his foul loud big mouth nor stinking xta

He doesn't have balling intelligence brother.... who invented parking d luxurious bus?

All He knows is muscle, power; toutish form of futball.

When last did u see his chelsea team play free flowing futball?

Killed the careers of dat lad called Mike cos d nija lad went for money instead of balling.

Instead of Mou, let Giggs....can't even stomach that tot of having mou on m united manager 's seat
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 28th November 2015 by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 30, 2015
sameer1212:
#in united we stand#. cheesy let's show these boys say Kaki no be leather Osedvgirl my angel where are you?

Hi
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 28th November 2015 by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 01, 2015
ePlanet:

Win all the trophies, it doesn't wash off his foul loud big mouth nor stinking xta

He doesn't have balling intelligence brother.... who invented parking d luxurious bus?

All He knows is muscle, power; toutish form of futball.

When last did u see his chelsea team play free flowing futball?

Killed the careers of dat lad called Mike cos d nija lad went for money instead of balling.

Instead of Mou, let Giggs....can't even stomach that tot of having mou on m united manager 's seat

My bro, you just proved my point again. He has won it all, he can't do that without have balling intelligence as you call it. That is simply what I want to prove. If you don't like his person and methods, that would be another topic on its own.
And I don't want him to take over at Man U, he is fine where he is.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 28th November 2015 by faray: 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
viickerz:

this is the premier league bro.. Harry kane did more than that last season, wher is he today? Truth is, vardy is just getting lucky.. Hes not great individually, u cant compare him with the likes of suarez

vardy is just getting lucky.. If he scores up to 20 goals this season, i will deactivate
vardy is at 15gls now 5 more to go
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 28th November 2015 by dotcomnamename: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
Still 0-0, why the 1-1 on the topic

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

QPR Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 12th April 2015 / Chelsea Vs Southampton (3 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 / Reading Vs Arsenal - Capital One Cup (5 - 7) On 30th October 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.