Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

A Thread For Music Producers - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Thread For Music Producers (591 Views)

Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music / A Thread for Lovers of EDM / Top 5 Best Music Producers In Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Music Producers by danbrowndmf(m): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2015
When it comes to music production am still a newbie in the game,started learning few months ago,am here to share ideas and most to learn more from guru producers here.
I produce with FL10 while i record with cube5.

Jeyrez come in here(also tag any other music producer u know on NL here)
Re: A Thread For Music Producers by yapapa: 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
watagwan
Re: A Thread For Music Producers by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 28, 2015
1 am eddwoc amin>already learnt but still polishing creative skills with guitars, learning mixing tricks in my spare time. jst getting my small scale bizx here and there to sound footing so i can fund my own label with my friend krizah joining as the 1st signing. i knw fl 10 lyk d back of my palm. i also co-sequence with logic 9. and then track dwn vocals, mix with pro tool 10.<mastering i send out. alrdy done bunch of songs with dz guy. i pray GOD PAVE OUR PATH TO SUCCESS.
Re: A Thread For Music Producers by danbrowndmf(m): 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
gsmlogic42:
1 am eddwoc amin>already learnt but still polishing creative skills with guitars, learning mixing tricks in my spare time. jst getting my small scale bizx here and there to sound footing so i can fund my own label with my friend krizah joining as the 1st signing. i knw fl 10 lyk d back of my palm. i also co-sequence with logic 9. and then track dwn vocals, mix with pro tool 10.<mastering i send out. alrdy done bunch of songs with dz guy. i pray GOD PAVE OUR PATH TO SUCCESS.
he will sure pave way for u bro... Not to long i started learning this stuff...i know how to make good beat of FL...but can't record perfectly..i love to record on cube base 5..can u record on cube base 5? What am currently learning now is keyboard (keyboard for production) not really going deep... Can you give me some tips on how to record on cube base5? And am finding it hard to make raggea beat...put me throygh abit...

(1) (Reply)

Music Blogger Needed / 2324xclusive Update: Base One – “werey Re O” (remix) Ft. Olamide & Phyno / Musical Preparation Techniques!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.