Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

"How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread (1031 Views)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Need In The University / Photo: I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In Jamb / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread by Trustworthiness: 8:17am On Nov 27, 2015
This thread is created to sample the opinion of Nairalanders on the action taken by a lady that created a thread titled "How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" and suddenly abandon the thread and decided not to continues with her story when the thread had reach page 22.

https://www.nairaland.com/2759256/how-used-what-get-what/22

See her reason for the "walked of thread"

thatsincerechic:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Now I am tired...
Just as many of you have taken your time to read this story so have i taken my time in writing it. I cannot please you... I am not writing this story to satisfy your sexual urge(this is to those that are only concerned about Bleep)
I started out with a good intention of narrating my story to many out there who are going through what I went.. I wanted them to learn from this.
Now to those who want a summary, this is a story, stories are usually long narratives. Pls have it in mind that as I post comments I also see comments on this thread.. Majority of which are of obscene thoughts and it's a big distraction to me... Now do this
Imagine you were with friends, or should I say students whatever setting you wanted, and you were telling your story and some are throwing one or two sentence which is totally out of order, not what you have in mind because it is not what you experienced. Now how would you feel
To those that say I was running out of lies because I haven't mentioned the part where I had sex, pls bridle your tongue because You can not tell my story for me.
And to those who say they are bored with the story, just as you are bored, I am also bored because I was no longer seeing reasonable comments as I progressed and i am pretty sure that majority of those that tarried along up till this point are those that are eager to read and enjoy the sex scene. Well, I am sorry to disappoint you, I didn't start my story to ENTERTAIN but rather to ENLIGHTEN you on what is going on in our society.
To those saying I was making the stories shorts so i could garner pages, well sorry to say this but I think you are myopic, if you religiously followed from the beginning you would see comments on when I said I was at work.
And to the young man, that asked me why I Did not type everything out in a computer and uploaded all once instead, well you see sir, I started this story after a thought came to my mind, I was so motivated that I decided to register as a member on nairaland because I have always been a visitor on nairaland and this is my first topic on nairaland. I actually thought I could tell it peaceful as it progressed and not to be confused at the long run by many of you who wanted a different story.

Since you are not patient enough to know how I used what i had to get what I wanted.... You would probably never know.

My experiences are my precious moments because they shaped me into what I am today, and I won't have it altered because I want to tell a story on nairaland.

At this junction I drop my pen!

# walks out of thread*******

So, what is your own opinion on the action she took and what advice will you give to her?
Re: "How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread by MOA15(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2015
End time story
Re: "How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread by princeogbeide1(m): 8:41am On Nov 27, 2015
Lolx" it's a pity that the tread ended this way" though it was fun all the way"
Re: "How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread by obinnashady(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2015
Go and give a big nice hug to a nearby transformer
Re: "How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread by raphoo(m): 9:14am On Nov 27, 2015
What a shame! just because of little obstacle or distraction comment, u decided not to share what could help thousand of YOUTH in our community most especially people on this platform this is a SLAP ON U AND ADMIN sorry to say that. One thin is that people that only read are more than d people that are commenting. Only if u could change ur mind?

3 Likes

Re: "How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:17am On Nov 27, 2015
D

(1) (Reply)

Jamb CBT Answers For Day 2 - Feb 29/2016 / Are NOUN Graduates Employable? / UNIZIK Students Wears Primary Schools Uniforms, Socks To Celebrate Passing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.