Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos (10705 Views)

FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS / According To FRSC, These Are Traffic Rules For Use Of Bicycles On The Highway / Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by Amack(m): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2015
No good Roads for bicycles users in Nigeria.
Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 27, 2015
FRSC Biko.....This is d effect of overpopulation.....Endtime fns.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by akpanikpe(m): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2015
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by RELAN2446(m): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2015
Weyrey at high level.
Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by 2odd(m): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2015
Nigeria com b Amsterdam ??., the weather is not conducive for that, u dey go interview with ur starched shirt, rain come beat u on top bicycle...
Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by MissSlimbody(f): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2015
Ride a bicycle on Lagos roads?
God forbid angry

...Too many reckless drivers in Lagosembarassed
Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by nonstan(m): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2015
bettercreature:
It's not a wrong sugestion he is actually RIGHT,It will reduce traffic by a wooping 30 percent

and which statistics do u base maths on ?..Endtime posters
Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by olowokandeadebo: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2015
What diffrentiate bicycle from motorcycle OKADA o boy naa GBOBI ...........
Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by loomer: 10:08am On Nov 27, 2015
Make people use more of bicycles like say una get law wey protect bicycle users
Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by bigtt76(f): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2015
Ona ban motorcycle come de advise people to embrace bicycle SMH... So why ban motorcycle in the first instance?

1 Like

Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by Stuntkid172(m): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2015
They have said it all. So u go see bank manager, or lawyer with coat, ontop bicycle. Na wah 4 9ja.
Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by Bigmas2525(m): 10:15am On Nov 27, 2015
Crazy stuff, oyer let him come and show us sample, by riding bicycle from mushin to v.i, na nw i no say common sence o common. Mumu man grin ; cheesy
Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by permsec: 10:17am On Nov 27, 2015
Nigeria heading in the direction of Zimbabwe.
Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by Bigdreams(m): 10:19am On Nov 27, 2015
chocolateme:
Hope they also calculated the risks associated with this new invention? Riding along the express roads competing with the vehicles in a bid to get to the office on time. That moment when you ride off on your bicycle from Aguda Surulere to Ajah for work.
It's better to use FLYING CARPET

Lol! Flying saucer you mean?

Chai... See hilarious comment.

Read Business Sense For BulkSMS Business.
Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by edward1984(m): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2015
Bad idea.. The death roll will increase with out bad danfo drivers, trailers and bad roads .. So let them build special roads/run ways just for bicycles like that of Holland.

Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by chocolateme(f): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2015
Bigdreams:

Lol! Flying saucer you mean?

Chai... See hilarious comment.

Read Business Sense For BulkSMS Business.
Check my signature.
na you come dey make me laugh with your comment. Tnx grin
Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by otunbaajamu(m): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2015
If bicycle happens to be d only and lasting solution, let the state govt. Construct cycle lanes on our major roads.
Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by Bigdreams(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2015
chocolateme:
na you come dey make me laugh with your comment. Tnx grin

You are welcome ma.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by otunbaajamu(m): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2015
You dont consider the risk attached and the adverse effect. bicycle is neva a control measure.
Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by mu2sa2: 10:40am On Nov 27, 2015
All the people ranting bumkun here should tell us what is wrong in riding bicycle to get around. Is it not better to ride a bicycle and get to your destination quickly rather than be stuck in traffic for hours on end? Imagine, while people in richer countries in Europe are taking to bicycles to get around and for health and environmental reasons we with all our poverty are pretending to be what we are not.
Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by Exponental(m): 10:40am On Nov 27, 2015
Lagos is congested.... Govt needs to draw a plan to decongest the decongestibles.
Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by otunbaajamu(m): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2015
Safety perspective, Engineer and Administrative controls remains d only solutions.
Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 27, 2015
he he he he he oyah!!! grin
Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by enigma2007(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2015
They should first make the road safe for bicycle riders first then i can consider..Can never ride bicycle in this current Lagos scenario...Don't want to die untimely.
Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by millhouse: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2015
Stone age
Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by tolexy007(m): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2015
i think one day lagos plpp will have no choice that ride bicycles......mark my word
Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 27, 2015
bettercreature:
It's not a wrong sugestion he is actually RIGHT,It will reduce traffic by a wooping 30 percent
Its a good suggestion if ur office is in front of your house...You wanna ride bicycle from ur workplace in V/I to Dopemu after u close work at 2pm...? in d hot sun or rain...oand even carrying your laptop/ keg to buy fuel for gen, cos no light at home...You'll get home drenched in sweat or rain and fatigued!...if u don't get hit by some danfo/ BRT/ traffic thieves!
Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by mima247(f): 11:35am On Nov 27, 2015
Now I know say common sense is not common.bicycle ko.keke napep no.ask dem yo lead by example ride bicycle in the heat.then ull see dem all collapsing with their overweight pot belly's
Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by olayinkaj2(m): 11:52am On Nov 27, 2015
bicycle on this our roads abi? Even on third mainland bridge? he should try it first.
Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by tociano009(m): 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
opiaoku:

product of dog's sperm
Your Father
Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by just2endowed: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
Na waoh.
Re: FRSC Urges Use Of Bicycles In Lagos by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
You people are not seriouys we should use donkeys and camels the carbon foot print will be lower

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Approves Upgrade Of Benin Airport To Int’l Standard With Cargo Terminal / Nigeria Deports 28 South Africans As Row Deepens / Why Is It Difficult To Return Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.