Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,416 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Uniben Pume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Pume (1818 Views)

See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 / Rsust Second Choice Pume Form Out / Help Me With Kogi State University 2009 PUME Info! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben Pume by ozim(m): 1:29pm On May 26, 2009
hello,
in coming uniben student,i hope you all are getting ready for that PUME,cos sales of form will be out anytime from now,am in benin and an insider i will be giving you all first hand info about the PUME,also for anybody thats intrested in the up to date PUME past questions well,i can get it for you if you can come pick it up.
Lastly,if you think you need assistance in getting admission help i can link you up with the right people,but it has to me don't on the day of the exam or b4 the exam,you can call me on 08039139727, plz,no flashing cos i will not call you ok,

best of luck as you prepare

ozimhello,
in coming uniben student,i hope you all are getting ready for that PUME,cos sales of form will be out anytime from now,am in benin and an insider i will be giving you all first hand info about the PUME,also for anybody thats intrested in the up to date PUME past questions well,i can get it for you if you can come pick it up.
Lastly,if you think you need assistance in getting admission help i can link you up with the right people,but it has to me don't on the day of the exam or b4 the exam,you can call me on 08039139727, plz,no flashing cos i will not call you ok,

best of luck as you prepare

ozim
Re: Uniben Pume by ucesc: 1:06pm On May 27, 2009
Ukrainian centre has open admission for students that want to have quality education in ukraine
tuition cheap and affordable
no administrative charges until visa is ready
more info @
ukrainian centre for education science and culture
225/227 ogolonto,lagos road,ikorodu,lagos
http://educentre.org.ua
centreukrainian@yahoo.com
open our gallery on our website to c our photos
Re: Uniben Pume by adekitan(m): 8:52pm On May 27, 2009
thaks for the message, i really appreciate it.keep it up to inform us
Re: Uniben Pume by finewine1(m): 12:31am On May 30, 2009
No pay money for admission o! Last year, two girls paid via nairaland stuff and na OYO 4 dem. They'r stil at home now. UNIBEN no izi to runs o. Just study, score ur 50 n enta !! 08026618200, robson@yuurok.com
Re: Uniben Pume by Heledy(m): 4:51am On May 30, 2009
That's jst it. U can't runs admissin in uniben
Re: Uniben Pume by finewine1(m): 7:04am On May 30, 2009
Tell'em, let'em get sm1 here to ask. Even a student knows itx 99.5% impossible to rig d admission process
Re: Uniben Pume by papamos: 10:06am On Jun 09, 2013
it's verry imposible to runs admission in uniben.to those of u who manage to score above 200 there's still hope for u ,just put effort in ur putme.last year i scored 211 in jamb and had 66 in my putme screening,although my jambscore brought my aggregate score to 59 ,i still got the addmission
Re: Uniben Pume by papamos: 10:36am On Jun 09, 2013
if u wondering wat aggregate is,it's simply dividing ur jamb score by 8 and putme screening score by 2.add both together.if u have 200 .it simply means u already have 25 marks, dats 200/8.so ur screening target should be 50 and above inorder to make aggregate 50and above.ur admission is base on ur aggregate score
Re: Uniben Pume by g4everybody(m): 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIBEN POST UTME AND CUT OFF

The University of Benin (UNIBEN) POST UTME screening exercise for 2013/2014 academic session will take place on Saturday 13th July, 2013 in designated centers within Ugbowo campus of the university. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.

NOTE:
Only candidate who applied through JAMB for UTME admission and scored 200 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.

METHOD OF APPLICATION:
All applications should be done between June 24th 2013 and 7:00 am of 8th July 2013
1. Visit www.uniben.edu
2. Candidates are advised to have a valid email account before starting the application process
3. Click on POST-UTME Screening Test 2013/2014
4. Click on Register for application at the left of the displayed page to proceed.
5. Enter your first name as written on your JAMB registration slip and your JAMB registration number
6. Immediately, your id and password will be displayed on the browser
7. On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘login’ (top right of front page)
8. Enter your username and password to login
9. To start the application process, please click on application record, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph
10. Upload a RECENT and CLEAR 1” X 1” COLOUR passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION
11. To pay for the application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “college Pay” on the top left Conner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of #2,000; the PUTME Past question for #1,000; the interswitch and portal services for #550.00 with an ATM-Enabled verve or master card from any commercial bank
12. A link is displayed “Download past question to practice”
13. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (no correction will be accepted after the closing date)
14. Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule

The grouping of courses and time of screening are as indicated below
NO. GROUP TIME
1 Social Sciences
Management Sciences
Education- Social Sciences
Education- Management sciences

10.00 am-11.00 am
2 Engineering
Physical sciences
Education- Physical sciences
Technical Education

10.00 am-11.00 am
3 Medicine
Dentistry
Basic Medical Sciences
Pharmacy
Life Sciences
Education – Life sciences
Agriculture

1:00pm – 2.00pm
4 Law
Arts
Education – Art
1:00pm – 2.00pm

TO REGISTER AND FURTHER ENQUIRES, CALL 08073866514

FOR FURTHER E
Re: Uniben Pume by naijalodge(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
uniben post IME form is out since day before yesterday,the form to expire on 13th of june and exam is on 8th of next month,form and filling is 4000,am not a the person to fill it but am just a student passing the information,hurry now,for more information add me on 2go,my is emekemini

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Cutoff Mark 2010/11 / JAMB Score Between 150 -199 – Your Next Step / Sad But True! Job Tales By Jumia Labourers(workers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.