Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Need A Physical Mentor On Internet Biz - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Physical Mentor On Internet Biz (509 Views)

I Need A Mentor On How To Buy A Domain / Check Out These Amazing Ebooks On Internet Marketing And Other Subjects / Messages To All Internet Biz, Web/wapmaster, Bloggers Etc By Finesix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Physical Mentor On Internet Biz by AKAMDEALS(m): 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
am around yaba, bariga, shomolu, unilag or it area
Re: Need A Physical Mentor On Internet Biz by webincomeplus(m): 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
At the risk of sounding boastful, I recommend myself. Check the link in my signature and download the free ebook to learn all the basics of online business. Also read some articles on the blog to know the stuff I'm made of. I'm sure you'd be convinced that I'm not blowing smoke like others do.

I'm based in Lagos. Contact me via email for my precise location. It's around the areas you listed.
Re: Need A Physical Mentor On Internet Biz by danigoldlive(m): 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
I guarantee you 200k this last few days of November, If you join Shortcode business.
You can check this out www.guarantyshortcode.com.
OR call 07038056736
Re: Need A Physical Mentor On Internet Biz by AKAMDEALS(m): 11:03am On Nov 28, 2015
Mr toriola abass, thank you sir for your mentorship, I av red all the post in your blog without remine one and that is where i learnt allmost what i knew in online biz today, but i think i should have physical mentor and you are living in abeokuta
Re: Need A Physical Mentor On Internet Biz by Sanuzi(m): 3:28am On Nov 29, 2015
OK OOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Need A Physical Mentor On Internet Biz by surrogatesng: 8:05am On Nov 29, 2015
Call 0706786986 and you will never be poor again
Re: Need A Physical Mentor On Internet Biz by highername: 11:37am On Nov 29, 2015
surrogatesng:
Call 0706786986 and you will never be poor again

That number is not complete

(1) (Reply)

Your Suggestion Is Highly Needed / A New Group Chat All About Web #whatsapl / Converion Of .com To.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.