Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Women Turned To Bird This Morning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Women Turned To Bird This Morning (1848 Views)

Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning / See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God / See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Turned To Bird This Morning by kimjones(f): 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
Strange news: in osogbo, 2 women turned to big bird..

Last night was a night of great miracle at CAC Agbala Itura, Fagbewesa Area, Osogbo, Osun State.
It was a shocking miracle when two women suddenly turned to big black birds on the 19th day of a yearly 21 days fasting and prayer program tagged great God, great grace, great visitation. Host by Pastor Samson Rotimi Ojo and Prophet Funsho Marculy (special guest). the two women came into the church with the aim of attacking some of the church member...

This is one of the signs of the end time...
Move close to God and be prayerful...

1 Share

Re: Women Turned To Bird This Morning by obinnashady(m): 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Turned To Bird This Morning by IamTheophilus(m): 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
coolokay

1 Like

Re: Women Turned To Bird This Morning by balowo(m): 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
I was there..no be film oo
Re: Women Turned To Bird This Morning by Jabioro: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
Pictures of those women before turning to bird or I don't believe...
Re: Women Turned To Bird This Morning by dacovajnr: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
When we say End Time...they don't blv us

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Community Raises Alarm As South African Policemen Kills Nigerian... / Best Weight Loss Products You Can Buy Online That Guarantee Fast Results / Lottery Ticket Ownership Riddle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.