Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,561 members, 7,955,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

Can You Kill Your Parents Because Of Food?? Well This Man Did - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Kill Your Parents Because Of Food?? Well This Man Did (411 Views)

Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) / Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" / What A White Man Did With Annie Idibia's Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Kill Your Parents Because Of Food?? Well This Man Did by Veratoocute(f): 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
A 32-year-old man identified as Ronald Pritchett,was arrested on Thursday at about 3.am after allegedly stabbing his father to death and wounding his mother over an argument about food.

The Mississippi man visited his parents in Gretna, just south of uptown New Orleans when the attack broke out over a food item.

His father was confirmed dead on his arrival at the hospital after being stabbed severally on his chest. His mother,Renta Pritchett was also stabbed on the head as well as she was seen on the staircase but hopefully she survived and is now receiving medical attention.

Meanwhile,Ronald has been arrested and is currently in prison.

See more here: http://www.vabadon.com/2015/11/can-you-kill-your-parents-because-of.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Angela Merkel Is Named Time’s Person Of The Year / I’m Too Hot To Be Overlooked In 2016.-freezon / Drake Says Being A Songwriter For Dr. Dre Was Militant Sh*t In 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.