Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) (44570 Views)

Sophia Momodu In Bikini As She Vacations In Kenya / Dele Momodu In His Turkey Historic Room In A Cave (Photos) / Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by NaijaCelebrity: 6:55am On Sep 18, 2017
Sophia Momodu, Davido’s baby mama took to social media to blast Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus because of food, called her “a fat,salty hoe”.

It started when Sophie went on to Snapchat to contemplate and ask her followers what she would have for dinner.

Sophia disclosed, that she already has eaten some “Dunkin’ Donuts” and she considered having another fancy doughnut from Krispy Kreme that same night.

Eniola Badmus mocked her for going for cheap snacks, she said;

“Dunkin’ Donut? What happened to Red Lobster, Olive Garden, even Apple Bees?”“You’re better to reckon with Popeyes. Dey still gat wedges for the munch. #BobssLadiesPayBillz”

This apparently did not go down well with Sophia momodu, she replied;

“How you gon be salty cause I eat whatever the Bleep I want and you can’t hoe,” she began her tirade. “I have wayyy too many responsible people in my life. They won’t let me put this fat, salty hoe in her place. Always talking about people and stay kissing their ass. Fool!”

As if that was not enough, she added;

“Boss ladies don’t beg for love,” she continued, referencing Eniola’s comment about ‘boss ladies’, and added, “They don’t beg for dick either. Sit you cellulite ridden ass down and be humble.”\

See screenshot below...

http://news.nollyzone.com/bestfriends-eniola-badmus-davidos-babymamasophia-momodu-fighting-food/

Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 6:56am On Sep 18, 2017
Their problem.

That Eniola sef,over sabi dey worry am.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by gabe15(m): 7:04am On Sep 18, 2017
Two grown up fools

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by tyson98: 7:04am On Sep 18, 2017
See as she finish aunty wulebantu grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by MrNollyzone: 7:05am On Sep 18, 2017
na over finish ooo
tyson98:
See as she finish aunty wulebantu grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 18, 2017
Their royal foolishnesses undecided

Hóes gotta behave like one....wetin consine me lipsrsealed

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by uwammebi: 7:11am On Sep 18, 2017
See finishing bikonu!
Sophie, ogini?
U want to kill sombori pikin?

10 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by benuejosh: 7:17am On Sep 18, 2017
Were is Nnamdi Kanu?

This two should not try to distract us. In fact they can't.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by GidifeedNews: 7:23am On Sep 18, 2017
Awon Yeyebrities

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2017
When you give unsolicited advice sad

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by Homeboiy: 7:50am On Sep 18, 2017
which kind English them they write

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2017
Catfight!

It's about to go down
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 9:09am On Sep 18, 2017
I hate it when a Hoe calls her comrade a hoe...

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by Maryclaire1(f): 9:33am On Sep 18, 2017
Minding your biz in life would go a long way.she got served

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by happybee: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2017
See finishing of life. Chai!
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by veacea: 10:16am On Sep 18, 2017
this finishing have just week me due I swear

5 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 10:17am On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by BoyHuncho(m): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2017
Old ladies wen no get sense, and one of them is a mother oo lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by Amberon11: 10:18am On Sep 18, 2017
Well deserved. Next time she gon mind her bi'ness.

4 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2017
Most of us are just too brave on social media, you think war is all about pressing iPhone and other gadgets we use to promote war and violence on social media? Have you ever get stabbed or got into any serious street fight? can you even stab a goat? have you ever held a � in your life? you think you will have the opportunity to be facebook, twitter snap and others during war? You think you can still slay when there is war? And all the ballers, do you think Friday nights would still be the same? What will happen to all the cc top up, wire wire western union, moneygram and your iTunes cards? Do you think hunger is the same with fasting? If you have elders around you that can actually give you details of the biafran war honestly you will switch your attentions from violence to hustling hard, making good money and leaving a legacy behind for your unborn child. Youths pls don't get brainwashed by people that will eventually fly their families abroad when they use you to ignite war. ah don talk ma own oo. insult me or say whatever ever, I don't care but I promise you will remember my words one day.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by vihugu: 10:18am On Sep 18, 2017
hmmm
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by TINALETC3(f): 10:19am On Sep 18, 2017
Let luv rain on u both

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2017
"Boss ladies don't beg for love, nor dick". grincheesy Yet, you begged Davido for love and he turned you into a babymama. Keep lying to yourself, delusion of grandeur.

As for Eniola, you know say you too fat. Mind your business. cheesy grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by deebrain(m): 10:19am On Sep 18, 2017
OK
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by bedspread: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin

2 ladies Disgracing themselves..... Anyway am not Suprised
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by gurunlocker: 10:20am On Sep 18, 2017
I don't blame them, I blame those that gave them attention.....

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 10:21am On Sep 18, 2017
what is our work on Nairaland....to see.. insult and wait for d next post. See eniola lap
Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by Unbreakable007: 10:21am On Sep 18, 2017
Sipping my shisha

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) by Edopesin: 10:21am On Sep 18, 2017
yeybrities and FAKE LIFE are like ==========

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) / Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours / "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.