Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

Your Husband Cheats With Me - A Lady Tells Omotola Jalade Ekeinde - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Husband Cheats With Me - A Lady Tells Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (1281 Views)

"I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido / Steph Nora Okeke Tells Omotola And Genevieve: Am Your “senior” In Nollywood / "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Husband Cheats With Me - A Lady Tells Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by morereb10: 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nollywood actress took to her Instagram page to praise her husband by posting a picture of her husband calling him her #MCM (Man Crush Monday), as her fans were full of praises for the Nollywood actress things turned sour as one lady simply named “asoebistyles” blasted her husband for cheating and bleaching.

The anonymous sender said “Hope he has stopped bleaching. He is old already, is that why Omotola used black and white photo.” Immediately, Omotola fans came out to support her saying all sorts of things in order to defend the screen goddess.

See the thug of war below ........... Could this be true or just one of those ladies out there trying to blackmail people? - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/your-husband-cheats-with-me-lady-tells.html#sthash.x7vrQGyO.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Re: Your Husband Cheats With Me - A Lady Tells Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by raayah(f): 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
Even if its true, how can a woman be proud of this.?
Re: Your Husband Cheats With Me - A Lady Tells Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by osesology(m): 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
kiss
Re: Your Husband Cheats With Me - A Lady Tells Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by obinnashady(m): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
Old post
Re: Your Husband Cheats With Me - A Lady Tells Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by 9niceguy(m): 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
And so what? Thank you sir, Mr ekehinde for teaching dem girls a lesson. Oloshi, so she didn't knw thAt the man is married. Teach more of them lessons sir, I dey your back

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now:Chidinma,Omawumi,D'banj,Bonang Matheba At Future Awards 2015(pics / See Winners Of Three Crown Cooking Competition #cooklikemine, 2015 (photo) / OMG - Car Crash Before Epe Bridge Involving A Range Rover - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.