Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

Please Pay Ifeanyi Uba Fc Players And Their Officials. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Pay Ifeanyi Uba Fc Players And Their Officials. (639 Views)

Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour / UBA Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does UBA Pay Their Staff? / Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Pay Ifeanyi Uba Fc Players And Their Officials. by greatest31: 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
Please, let us pray for the players and officials of ifeanyi uba fc so that the owner will pay them their five months salary.

Also, NFF should sit up and do their work.

Till today, Ifeanyi Uba is still owing his players and nobody cares.
Seun and other moderators should move this to front page because this is not good for football.

Ifeanyi Uba have to pay those boys and their management.

Let us help these guys.

I don't care who the moderators are but the rubbish that are seen on front page is not good.

I wish they will ban me because I don't send them.

(1) (Reply)

Career Oportunity - The Truth About Mlm / Sound/audio Engineering / Customer Care, Business Development Officer And Cleaner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.