Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories (17874 Views)

Yewande Adekoya To Sue Blogger Kemi Ashefon For Fake Story Published / #newbeef: Skales Attacks Osagie Alonge Over Insultive Tweet / Toyin Aimakhu & A Blogger (michael) In Cold War Over Accusations Of Defamation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by money121(m): 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
Controversial actress, Toyin Aimakhu, has threatened to take legal action against the Editor-in-chief of MikeAngeloNews, Mr. Alonge Dele Michael, and other bloggers for the series of unwarranted and defamatory remarks against her person.

Toyin Aimakhu’s lawyer, in a two page letter made available to Reporters advised Mr. Michael to immediately remove the posts, desist in publishing defamatory stories against their client, and publish a letter of apology for the controversial stories published on his blog between November 20-23, 2015, titled, ‘Toyin Aimakhu beaten to a pulp by lover, Seun Egbegbe for denying him‘ and ‘Toyin Aimakhu lover, Seun Egbegbe storms movie location to retrieve his Range Rover gift to her.

According to Toyin’s lawyers, the above stories are utterly false and without merit, and they are defamatory Perse in that they depicted their client as having engaged in a fight with and beaten “to pulp” by one, Seun Egbegbe.

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/11/controversial-actress-toyin-aimakhu-has.html

Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by money121(m): 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by Ibelong2God: 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
Let the war begin!!

End time bloggers everywhere looking for trouble with their false stories.

If care is not taken, this will end up with an endtime court case.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by OVI75(m): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
OK,Season of suing con bad ds days.bt i blv its a postive leap,lazines shud be discouraged and investigativ reports shud rather be encouraged.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by EHMIR(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
End time blogger vs end time actress

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by missKiffy(f): 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
Bloggers can lie ehn

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by damton(m): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lawyers been smiling to the bank

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by looseweight: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by Omotayor123(f): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
This one is End time law suit!!
Who's deceiving who

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
Mucheeew MUBBISH
Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by Millz404(m): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
If una like make una enta ring fight.... I go still chop sleep...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
What is defamation of character when the editor got a picture of when she was a black babe, let her bring pictures of when she was white....

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by blessedfavoured: 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lol its not only sue
Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by ishiamu(m): 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
End time bloggers looking for end time trouble in an end time country ruled by end time president mtchew
Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by Alfred234(m): 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
End time sueing
Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by Interesting15: 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
God really loves the whole world. God really loves you. In Christ Jesus, God has shown His love to all men and will really give His abundant life to anyone who places his faith in Christ.

He wants you to be His chosen Israel in Christ and has made that provision long time, before even the world began.

God really loves you. Do you love Him?

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by Pangea: 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
angry
I don't know why I despise this slut?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by Renciababy01: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
Seen
Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by dave2meek(m): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
How e take concern me
In other news

Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by Donpressman(m): 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
Make this shapeless actress with rectangular face like chivita hollandia yoghurt pack go find somewhere sit down. Her own too much!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by ayindepremier: 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
End Time Blogger Vs End Time Actress

let's quickly see how many vote the both can get

like for the end time blogger and share for end time actress

lol
Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by goshen26: 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
J
Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
Searching for endtime comments...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by loomer: 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sue if u wan sue, no dey announce am jare
Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by cheerokee(m): 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by odinese(m): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
.bloggers wanna make $$$$$$ ....by given out fuckries they call stories.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by tonypeor432: 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
awesome black friday by westernmall... nice stuff, been there, and its hot... i too am sharing screen shots of my bids. Auction ends tomorrow... hurry guys http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Bid/BidNow

adasek2010:
hey guys... black friday is really hot ooo... jumia dey mess up. I just found a cool deal. There is an auction going on where you can bid for items for as low as 10 naira... and the auction ends today so, so its not a long thing. I won the bid for a blackberry Q5 for 7000naira... this na correct awoof... heres the link. 100% confarm!!! http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Bid/BidNow#

terra:
Really? yu sure say this one nor be scam? lemme check it out tho... im disappointed with today! i was hoping to get great deals... nigerian black friday can never be like yankee

philip:
its real... i have active bids on there. Most of them end tomorrow... or is it mid night today? im not so clear on this. I put my items on watch and whenever someone out bids me, i get a mail notification. Awesome!

adasek2010:

hmmm!!! awesome! i'll go check it out right away

anabel:

why haven't we heard about them since? and they are quite awesome

Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by omusiliyu(m): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
[size=30pt]END TIME BLOGGER[/size]
Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by KomradeKorsche: 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lol
Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories by BABANGBALI: 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
ashewo feeling funky. Celebrity my foot

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Madinma Shines In Amazing Photos / Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum / Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.