Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down (17848 Views)

Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" / Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says / Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down by Mrop(m): 3:36am On May 11, 2019
Popular Nigeria Oap Yaw known as Yawnaija whose house got burnt recently finally narrates how his flat got burnt which started wity his Ac outside the house and before he could he get to quench the fire, it has already razed down the whole flat.

He shared some photos and a video and also Thank God he is still alive and well.

Watch The Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/thank-god-am-alive-oap-yaw-narrates-how-his-apartment-got-burnt-down/

1 Share

Re: Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down by Mrop(m): 3:37am On May 11, 2019
Watch The Video => HERE

He wrote ;

Re: Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down by OgaGist: 3:44am On May 11, 2019
Re: Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down by Benekruku(m): 3:45am On May 11, 2019
To early to celebrate Yaw!

We are still going to get you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down by Memberclub(m): 3:50am On May 11, 2019
Benekruku:

6 Likes

Re: Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down by itspzpics(m): 8:28am On May 11, 2019
Benekruku:

holyghost fire

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down by itspzpics(m): 12:41pm On May 11, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down by abrahambest(m): 3:48pm On May 11, 2019
Thank God for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 11, 2019
U live inside a container?
Or are my eyes paining me

2 Likes

Re: Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down by iamezekwesiri: 3:51pm On May 11, 2019
Your posh flat no even get Extinguisher

Abi u just leave the house to burn just for the gram?
Fire Service and Lagos State Rapid response unit no come dey work that day ?

Sorry oh

2 Likes

Re: Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down by 9jabox(m): 3:52pm On May 11, 2019
Be strong bro. Reason why we should always have a fire extinguisher handy in our homes.

1 Like

Re: Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down by Ayobami7(m): 3:56pm On May 11, 2019
Thanks God for your Life
Re: Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down by trevormide: 4:02pm On May 11, 2019
Benekruku:

Some Nigerians will just take their phone with free data and type nonsense. Chai

Anyway, here's how this will play out

1. Benekruku takes cheap phone with broken screen and free data to type rubbish and thinks he is free

2. Three days later see Benekruku below

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down by Dalivingrin: 4:02pm On May 11, 2019
So so sad, God is your strength sir. You shall witness no more loss insha Allah.
Re: Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down by crackhouse(m): 4:07pm On May 11, 2019
Sorry bros
Re: Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 11, 2019
Is that all the property in the apartment?
Re: Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down by BlackfireX: 4:27pm On May 11, 2019
This guy na poor guy o, see house like chicken house....

Abi he burnt down the house for donations or fame....
Re: Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down by sonnie10: 4:30pm On May 11, 2019
Esseite:
Is that all the property in the apartment?
It’s a flat not departmental store

7 Likes

Re: Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down by Shila16: 4:35pm On May 11, 2019
I thank God for your life bro, may God continue to keep us all Amen.
Re: Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down by deebrain(m): 4:42pm On May 11, 2019
Benekruku:

You must be very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down by Darevofpeace(m): 6:11pm On May 11, 2019
sonnie10:

It’s a flat not departmental store
OMG

1 Like

Re: Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down by tabithababy(f): 6:41pm On May 11, 2019
Please what can be done about AC to prevent it from burning

1 Like

Re: Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down by Craigslists: 7:33pm On May 11, 2019
tabithababy:
Please what can be done about AC to prevent it from burning

I would advise you to always unplug it from the wall socket. That is what I always do when leaving the house.

Also make sure your wiring are not done with inferior cables with low resistance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down by tabithababy(f): 8:04pm On May 11, 2019
Craigslists:

I would advise you to always unplug it from the wall socket. That is what I always do when leaving the house.

Also make sure your wiring are not done with inferior cables with low resistance.

Oh thanks. 2.5mm is the highest abi??

1 Like

Re: Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down by Craigslists: 8:07pm On May 11, 2019
tabithababy:

Oh thanks. 2.5mm is the highest abi??

Yeah, 2.5mm is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down by mechanics(m): 8:18pm On May 11, 2019
Using AC is sweet but can be disastrous when there is electrical fault.

1 Like

Re: Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down by ikorodureporta: 5:13am On May 12, 2019
Evil fire
Re: Yaw: How My Apartment Was Burnt Down by Nobody: 7:15am On May 12, 2019
Craigslists:

Get an AVR na bad current dey always cos am.

(1) (Reply)

Danielswags Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song / Wizkid To Do Free Shows In Uganda. See Details / Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.