Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. - Education (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. (151100 Views)

How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma / 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) / Police Brutalize Prof. Sunday Edeko Of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
using just English phychem bio and maths..... I have 57 points but using my full result I have 74 points #mbbs. I just pray I get admission don't wanna wait another year.... AGAIN
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by fineyemi(m): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Papacypaul(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
Do not be decieved, for the jamb modalities flying around about using point system is fake not real..Your provisional admission from jamb solely depends on your jamb score after which verification(not screening) is done by the school to knw ur o'level ,if you have the necessary credit for the course jamb gave you (either 2sittings or 1 sittings o'lvl) u ar successful
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by lizzydonald: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
i scored 10 one sitting,core subject grade chem,physics,english and chem 20, jamb score 32, = 62. catchment area(edo state) how l calculate that. Applying for MBBS. please help
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by kingofthejungle(m): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
Papacypaul:
Do not be decieved, for the jamb modalities flying around about using point system is fake not real..Your provisional admission from jamb solely depends on your jamb score after which verification(not screening) is done by the school to knw ur o'level ,if you have the necessary credit for the course jamb gave you (either 2sittings or 1 sittings o'lvl) u ar successful
so u mean jamb is lying in thier website?? Please visit jamb.gov and modify your post
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Papacypaul(m): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
kingofthejungle:
so u mean jamb is lying in thier website?? Please visit jamb.gov and modify your post
i dont argue,just wait and see
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Papacypaul(m): 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
kingofthejungle:
Its just that people are misinformed, jamb used 2 schools as a case study IBBU &ATBU.

Point system was used before now by ibrahim badamosi university but jamb faulted it because its conducted before provisional admission and defranchise student with weaker o'lvl grade.Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University also dont conduct pume before now and its after provisional admission by jamb that applicant will be invited for verification of their result if its fake or doesnt meet the required credit passes for the course given in jamb and found wanting get course changed, but was only faulted because they collects 3k for verification exercise and o'lvl after 5yrs are disqualified during verification
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
u guys! The date and venue is out o! I just checked mine. My screening is on monday. By 9am
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by xender(m): 8:31am On Jul 06, 2016
Aau sef .....which kin Yeye CBT! AAU

dateate
Prepare for Computer Base Test (CBT)- Stephen Ikhane tell all AAU post UTME aspirants
AAU set to use CBT for the first time in history of AAU to screen post UTME aspirants
AAU post UTME screening date and venue is now available on kofa
All aspirants are getting Main library e-library, Faculty Of Law e-library and Computer e-library e.t.c as their venue for the screening
With all these screening venue, the screening exercise is going to be Computer Base Test (CBT)
For the first time, we are also getting such venue for screening centre
Login to kofa and input your password and username
SUPPORT STEPHEN IKHANE AKA AAU UPDATE 4 SUG DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION 2016
AAU Update news hot line +2348134177650 whatssap us via same line.
BBM pin 334968C6
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 06, 2016
mine is also on Monday...... hmmm
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2016
xender:
Aau sef .....which kin Yeye CBT! AAU

dateate
Prepare for Computer Base Test (CBT)- Stephen Ikhane tell all AAU post UTME aspirants
AAU set to use CBT for the first time in history of AAU to screen post UTME aspirants
AAU post UTME screening date and venue is now available on kofa
All aspirants are getting Main library e-library, Faculty Of Law e-library and Computer e-library e.t.c as their venue for the screening
With all these screening venue, the screening exercise is going to be Computer Base Test (CBT)
For the first time, we are also getting such venue for screening centre
Login to kofa and input your password and username
SUPPORT STEPHEN IKHANE AKA AAU UPDATE 4 SUG DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION 2016
AAU Update news hot line +2348134177650 whatssap us via same line.
BBM pin 334968C6
prepare for the worst. No one knws what they'd do. And i dnt think its gon' be an exam cos fg said there should'nt be and aau also made it clear that the screening is strictly for candidates with certificates and those with a.r would be screened at a later date. So lets just watch nd see
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 10:49am On Jul 06, 2016
kswag13:
mine is also on Monday...... hmmm
i'm traveling tomorrow cos i need to get my documents ready. My state of origin local government certificate is the problem, and my birth certificate. So i have to do it @ my home town. By what time is ur screening and what's the venue?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 06, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
i'm traveling tomorrow cos i need to get my documents ready. My state of origin local government certificate is the problem, and my birth certificate. So i have to do it @ my home town. By what time is ur screening and what's the venue?
mine is 9:30 in the morning @e library........I think their cut off's gonna be 60 I'm really worried cos I got 57 calculating with the 5 core subjects.......... maybe I will do pharmacy I dunno
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by mark1703official(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2016
Good morning to you all, did anybody get to fill in his/her o'levle grades online during the course of the online registration?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 06, 2016
mark1703official:
Good morning to you all, did anybody get to fill in his/her o'levle grades online during the course of the online registration?
I did
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
U don't need to go to your hometown...... I stay in abuja but from delta and I'm going to one place like that..... I was told you can do it there..... so........ ask around where you live instead of traveling
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
kswag13:
mine is 9:30 in the morning @e library........I think their cut off's gonna be 60 I'm really worried cos I got 57 calculating with the 5 core subjects.......... maybe I will do pharmacy I dunno
well u cant be so sure of ur point till u are certain that's actually ur point. Just be calm
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
mark1703official:
yep i did
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
kswag13:

U don't need to go to your hometown...... I stay in abuja but from delta and I'm going to one place like that..... I was told you can do it there..... so........ ask around where you live instead of traveling
nah. Its safer there
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
Cutecindybabe:
well u cant be so sure of ur point till u are certain that's actually ur point. Just be calm
I hope so too oh
Cutecindybabe:
nah. Its safer there

If you say so.....
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
I have a question. I wrote waec last year is the original result ready or its or the one I printed last year I will submit?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Cutecindybabe(f): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
kswag13:
I have a question. I wrote waec last year is the original result ready or its or the one I printed last year I will submit?
u can submit the statement of result. The printed one
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
you mean that one that has our full result shey? or is statement of result a different thing?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Papacypaul(m): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
kswag13:
Don't fool urself, 1. Jamb dint recommend point system therefore it cannot be used and 2. pharmacy is not in AAU...go read for ur cbt exam to avoid 'had i known' ,AAU medicine admission is the most corrupt that its only if you score well in the pume that you will get medicine without paying dime, 100lvl medicine is over 300 and dy will surely withdraw those dt gotta F because the number is unbearable after paying 200k for skul fee and acceptance fee.
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
Papacypaul:
Don't fool urself, 1. Jamb dint recommend point system therefore it cannot be used and 2. pharmacy is not in AAU...go read for ur cbt exam to avoid 'had i known' ,AAU medicine admission is the most corrupt that its only if you score well in the pume that you will get medicine without paying dime, 100lvl medicine is over 300 and dy will surely withdraw those dt gotta F because the number is unbearable after paying 200k for skul fee and acceptance fee.
kkk, thanks bruh
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
please was anyone able to download any invitation letter?? reply pls
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by OSESUNATE(m): 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
kswag13:
please was anyone able to download any invitation letter?? reply pls
. There is nothing like invitation letter. just log in the username and password sent to your email to get your time, date and venue
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
k thanks I will just reprint the application form.....
OSESUNATE:
. There is nothing like invitation letter. just log in the username and password sent to your email to get your time, date and venue
k thanks I will just reprint the application form.....
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
if I may ask brush. @osesunate.... are you an aspirant also or a student already?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by OSESUNATE(m): 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
kswag13:
if I may ask brush. @osesunate.... are you an aspirant also or a student already?
An aspirant. Why do u ask please?
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
OSESUNATE:
An aspirant. Why do u ask please?
Just curious. you sound like you've done this before
Re: ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. by OSESUNATE(m): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
kswag13:
Just curious. you sound like you've done this before
LOL, YES I HAVE BRO.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (63) (Reply)

Quantitative Reasoning Primary 5 / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.