Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Plz Help:which Is The Best Blog For Phone Reviews & All Things Tech In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Plz Help:which Is The Best Blog For Phone Reviews & All Things Tech In Nigeria (1343 Views)

Cellphone.in - Mobile Phone Reviews, Specifications, Features And News / For Mobile Phone Reviews And Specs Www.unclepraise. / 2016 Roundup: Which Blog Do YOU think Makes The Best Phone Reviews In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help:which Is The Best Blog For Phone Reviews & All Things Tech In Nigeria by TheSexyChic: 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
I am slowly getting involved in tech thanks to my geeky boyfriend so I want to find out your opinions on the top 3 tech blog that gives out great phone reviews and all things tech so I can bookmark and follow

Please your opinions will be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance Nairaland
Re: Plz Help:which Is The Best Blog For Phone Reviews & All Things Tech In Nigeria by adeolazzy: 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hmmn I think no one does phone reviews better than misstechy

Next is tech city

And finally mobilityarena

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plz Help:which Is The Best Blog For Phone Reviews & All Things Tech In Nigeria by TheSexyChic: 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
Abeg now
Re: Plz Help:which Is The Best Blog For Phone Reviews & All Things Tech In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
adeolazzy:

Next is tech city

If you haven't visited fonesvilla @ www.fonesvilla.com then please do.
Re: Plz Help:which Is The Best Blog For Phone Reviews & All Things Tech In Nigeria by adeolazzy: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
bizie:

If you haven't visited fonesvilla @ www.fonesvilla.com then please do.

Bro she said phone reviews .. That website just copies and paste it hasnt got to the part where phone oems give it phones for reviews .
Re: Plz Help:which Is The Best Blog For Phone Reviews & All Things Tech In Nigeria by peterjero(m): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
adeolazzy:

Next is tech city

Bros carry go you already said it, mobilityarena.com is supposed to be the best but misstechy is making the youth addicted. And who's got the population - the youth so she wins.

1 Like

Re: Plz Help:which Is The Best Blog For Phone Reviews & All Things Tech In Nigeria by Tallesty1(m): 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
adeolazzy:

Next is tech city

You no lie.

@OP, check Naija Tech Arena
Re: Plz Help:which Is The Best Blog For Phone Reviews & All Things Tech In Nigeria by adeolazzy: 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
Tallesty1:
You no lie.

@OP, check Naija Tech Arena

After seeing that he stole misstechys hard work and cropped her wartermak that website is a no no

Op you don't need this in your list
Re: Plz Help:which Is The Best Blog For Phone Reviews & All Things Tech In Nigeria by Tallesty1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
adeolazzy:

After seeing that he stole misstechys hard work and cropped her wartermak that website is a no no

Op you don't need this in your list
lols....

Credit was given to her @ the bottom of the page.

She was recognized as the source.
Re: Plz Help:which Is The Best Blog For Phone Reviews & All Things Tech In Nigeria by daphid25(m): 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
Mobility arena
Re: Plz Help:which Is The Best Blog For Phone Reviews & All Things Tech In Nigeria by ziezy(m): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
gsmarena.com ..thank me later
Re: Plz Help:which Is The Best Blog For Phone Reviews & All Things Tech In Nigeria by MrsShodimu: 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
ziezy:
gsmarena.com ..thank me later

she said in Nigeria, OP misstechy is great, next is geek, though he doesn't post everyday
Re: Plz Help:which Is The Best Blog For Phone Reviews & All Things Tech In Nigeria by tkatechy(m): 12:02am On Nov 28, 2015
Try www.tkatechy..com for tech news
Re: Plz Help:which Is The Best Blog For Phone Reviews & All Things Tech In Nigeria by TheSexyChic: 9:27am On Nov 28, 2015
Thank you so much guys. I checked all that was recommend and I think I like Misstechy and tech city . once again thanks . you don't know how much you guys have helped me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plz Help:which Is The Best Blog For Phone Reviews & All Things Tech In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
TheSexyChic:
Thank you so much guys. I checked all that was recommend and I think I like Misstechy and tech city . once again thanks . you don't know how much you guys have helped me

For me , its techrez.com
Re: Plz Help:which Is The Best Blog For Phone Reviews & All Things Tech In Nigeria by TheSexyChic: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
Mrkelv:

For me , its techrez.com

Thank you for your addition, checked the blog out. But I think I will stick with Misstechy and tech city . thanks so much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plz Help:which Is The Best Blog For Phone Reviews & All Things Tech In Nigeria by Irelokeh(m): 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
You could also check inform8t.ml for reviews and newest news
Re: Plz Help:which Is The Best Blog For Phone Reviews & All Things Tech In Nigeria by TheSexyChic: 9:02am On Nov 30, 2015
Irelokeh:
You could also check inform8t.ml for reviews and newest news

Thank you
Re: Plz Help:which Is The Best Blog For Phone Reviews & All Things Tech In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
adeolazzy:

Bro she said phone reviews .. That website just copies and paste it hasnt got to the part where phone oems give it phones for reviews .

Yea its new, that's true,but to say its a copy and paste website,that's so not true. I'm a writer in that site and all of us in the fonesvilla team don't copy and paste.

(1) (Reply)

If U Are The Femi That Used My Referral Code On Zoto. / Brand New Gionee M6 Mirror For Sale In Ilorin / Is The Tecno Camon CX Worth Buying At 70k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.