Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Advice Needed On The Right Type Of Guitar To Buy. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Advice Needed On The Right Type Of Guitar To Buy. (1193 Views)

Best Bass Guitar Lessons / New VIDEO: Iyanya – Type Of Woman / Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On The Right Type Of Guitar To Buy. by uboma(m): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hello forum members,

I am gradually developing the passion to play the Guitar. Every man needs something to do in his quiet moments and for me, I want to learn how to play the Guitar till I become a Pro.

To this end, I use this medium to reach out to the professionals in the use of Guitars. I want to buy my first Guitar, can you please guide me on the right type to buy.

Any useful suggestion will be very much appreciated.

Thanks and do have a fun-filled weekend.
Re: Advice Needed On The Right Type Of Guitar To Buy. by tataiwo09(m): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
u didn't specify.....Bass guitar or lead guitar? and apart lemme know the money you 've budgeted
Re: Advice Needed On The Right Type Of Guitar To Buy. by tataiwo09(m): 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
u didn't specify.....Bass guitar or lead guitar? and apart lemme know the money you 've budgeted
Re: Advice Needed On The Right Type Of Guitar To Buy. by uboma(m): 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
tataiwo09:
u didn't specify.....Bass guitar or lead guitar?
and apart lemme know the money you 've budgeted

Presently I am a novice on issues concerning the Guitar. That's the essence for creating this thread.

What's the difference between a bass and a lead Guitar? I looked up Konga today and saw different types but didn't know which is the right one to buy for a beginner.

My budget is open.

Many thanks
Re: Advice Needed On The Right Type Of Guitar To Buy. by tataiwo09(m): 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
uboma:

Presently I am a novice on issues concerning the Guitar. That's the essence for creating this thread.

What's the difference between a bass and a lead Guitar? I looked up Konga today and saw different types but didn't know which is the right one to buy for a beginner.

My budget is open.

Many thanks

buzz me on whatsap...07068509977
Re: Advice Needed On The Right Type Of Guitar To Buy. by uboma(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2015
tataiwo09:

buzz me on whatsap...07068509977

The essence of this thread is to learn from others who are more skilled in the use of Guitar.

Post your contributions here.
Re: Advice Needed On The Right Type Of Guitar To Buy. by WafiJoe(m): 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
Like the other guy replied, you have to be specific. Your post is vague. It's like saying you want to rent an apartment, without stating the location you're hoping to rent the house. That been said, here's my advice; meet anyone in your neighborhood that plays guitar, tell him you're interested in learning, and he'll take you from there. Or ask the guitarist in your church to guide you. A third option is that you join a Facebook group for instrumentalists, you'll get faster response or even real time chats. A fourth option is search for a guitarist forum.

A base guitarist is totally different from a lead guitarist.

Hope this helps.
Re: Advice Needed On The Right Type Of Guitar To Buy. by Ishilove: 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
uboma:
Hello forum members,

I am gradually developing the passion to play the Guitar. Every man needs something to do in his quiet moments and for me, I want to learn how to play the Guitar till I become a Pro.

To this end, I use this medium to reach out to the professionals in the use of Guitars. I want to buy my first Guitar, can you please guide me on the right type to buy.

Any useful suggestion will be very much appreciated.

Thanks and do have a fun-filled weekend.
Buy a bass play set with extra strings and tight rebound tongue tongue
Re: Advice Needed On The Right Type Of Guitar To Buy. by uboma(m): 6:17am On Dec 10, 2015
Ishilove:

Buy a bass play set with extra strings and tight rebound tongue tongue

Thanks but do you play the Guitar too?

How are you doing?

(1) (Reply)

Download Mp3 : Jetey – Fa Ma Me (remix) Ft. Sarkodie & Gidochi / Tonic Solfa And Chord Progression Of Excess Love By Mercy Chinwo / Month Of May & June 2023 Dj Mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.