Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Wizkid Fall My Hand In The Song Drake Featured Him Titled 'one Dance' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Fall My Hand In The Song Drake Featured Him Titled 'one Dance' (1232 Views)

2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) / Who Else Is Feeling 'Focus' By D'banj.. I Love The Song / Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Fall My Hand In The Song Drake Featured Him Titled 'one Dance' by DJBIGGY(m): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
LMAO!!!! so Wizkid featured Drakenin the remix of his
Ojuelegba song and gave Drake a whole stanza to drop his stuff (which I never enjoyed). Drake releases a dance hall banger and featured him and did not give him up to 30 sec to do anything reasonable. Later he would be claiming they are brothers.

Where is the love

you can download or stream on NJO site:

http://www.notjustok.com/2016/04/05/drake-ft-wizkid-kyla-one-dance/
Re: Wizkid Fall My Hand In The Song Drake Featured Him Titled 'one Dance' by Brilliantlights(m): 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
awful....worse his voice is almost inaudible..shame on wizkid
Re: Wizkid Fall My Hand In The Song Drake Featured Him Titled 'one Dance' by faruku104(m): 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
racism among blacks.... before someone comes for me, I know what ayam saying!
Re: Wizkid Fall My Hand In The Song Drake Featured Him Titled 'one Dance' by mrsaint108: 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
I can't hear wizkid, only mumbling, I guess he sent his version through what's app.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Fall My Hand In The Song Drake Featured Him Titled 'one Dance' by Promise323: 12:20am On Apr 06, 2016
Yes I think Wizkid sent his own. He was not there in the studio
Re: Wizkid Fall My Hand In The Song Drake Featured Him Titled 'one Dance' by jollymizzle(m): 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
Actually,i tink the deal he made on the song is just for the credit,u know how it happens that u see someone's name in the song and he isnt there,wiz proly owns the song and sold it...why? The simple answer is its an oppurtunity to break majorly on the world scene the song is no 2 on the billboard chat atm if im correct and if u search the song is one of the songs to make a hit in record time and u know most pple who ve listend to the song now know a certain wizkid
Re: Wizkid Fall My Hand In The Song Drake Featured Him Titled 'one Dance' by Xteviemindtrick: 8:55am On Apr 10, 2016
it's funny how both of them are trash

(1) (Reply)

Travis Scott – Highest In The Room / DOWNLOAD: Tekno – Puttin • Mp3 • / Darkovibes Ft. Davido – Je M’apelle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.