Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

A Friend Of Mine Told Me Things He Hated About His Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Friend Of Mine Told Me Things He Hated About His Dad (505 Views)

My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Of Mine Told Me Things He Hated About His Dad by solzmuller(m): 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
He said whenever is dad junior arrive frrom uk to nigeria he's use to act abnormaly also maltreat his mum and does not go to church with them on sunday .use to give his brother specialtreatment and treat them like theyt don't exist .my friend his so bother about this what should he do cause I don't k the advice I can give him

(1) (Reply)

PZ Cussons Baby Of The Year Category / THE PERFECT GIFT IDEA FOR CHRISTMAS / The First Six Months Will Be Brutal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.