Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) (75562 Views)

Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / What A Father Told His Daughter A-day Before Her Wedding - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
A Nigerian man has revealed his father's parting wish before his death. Chief (amb) Dr Ikenna Aniche, Nke Nke Enyi Izuogu revealed that his father insisted/warned him that whenever he dies - he should be buried with his walking stick which he cherished so much.

Laying his father to his final journey on earth, the Imo state philanthropist cum humanitarian had this to say; "My father instructed me and sounded it as a warning that whenever he's no more, i must bury him with this Walking stick which he cherished so much while alive. Therefore, today, I hereby fulfil that wish and promise to my late father".

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/father-told-bury-whenever-dies-man-reveals-photos.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by DaBillionnaire: 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
sad sad sad sad this life sha, na anywhere belle face

5 Likes

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2017

3 Shares

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by smartty68(m): 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
The father wants to use the walking stick on the other side, probably thinks there's life after dead in the other realm.

Blackman and superstitions matter tire me...

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Ourown(m): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hum..

Between, I have a very neat laptop for sale here.

https://www.nairaland.com/3976759/pics-mint-hp-15-laptop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
Philanthropist ?

With such shallow grave for his father and dilapidated house behind him ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
DON'T BE QUICK TO JUDGE SOMEBODY YOU NOTHING ABOUT. SEE HIS MANSION IN IMO STATE.

5DMindset:
Philanthropist ?

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
This buhari sef

Now he made this man think he needs a walking stick in the afterlife...... Smh

7 Likes

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Stevebamdex(m): 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
This happens when your father thought the stick would be useful to him in the afterlife.
Unconsciously to him,that walking stick might actually be his own CANE in the hands of the demons that would later welcome him sad.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by smartty68(m): 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
5DMindset:
Philanthropist ?

You mean the brown roof

What if it was a cemetery that he buried his father?

4 Likes

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by medolab90(m): 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
rip.the old man can't stop walking even after death
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
5DMindset:
Philanthropist ?

you dey mind am Igbo people no dey use beta grave joke if u dey rich

2 Likes

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
Stevebamdex:
This happens when your father is an ogboni member.
Chai! shocked shocked
How you take know?
E be like say you be member undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
RIP
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Caustics: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
sad
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by innop221(m): 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
Cultist father angry Shun occultic ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by knightsTempler: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
KENYA is voting to have a president; SOUTH AFRICA is voting to remove a president, RWANDA pretended to have voted for a president and NIGERIANS don't even know the whereabouts of their president
WELCOME TO AFRICA (copied from my dear friend Sandra Isidore

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by AfonjaBoston: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
The son is a ritualist and liar

2 Likes

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Isiterere(m): 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
Seriously?
Do they use walking stick in heaven? I thought we will all be flying?

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
smartty68:

You mean the brown roof

mumu,can't you see the shape of his head?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
smartty68:

You mean the brown roof

You have my response, in your heart.
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
cheesy
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by BarakOkenny(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
Whatever rocks his boat.
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by NCANTaskForce: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
shocked
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by AfonjaBoston: 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
Igbos and ogu ego

1 Like

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Felixalex(m): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
Well, its his wish, whether or not it has any relevance.....

But my question is.... Why wait until the casket has been put into the grave before giving him the walking stick? Why didn't he give it to the mortuary attendant to add while dressing? Or during lying in state? undecided undecided undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
How the fvck did this even make front page? Lack of trending news?

1 Like

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by pezeji(m): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
he wil walk as an old man in d oda syd of life if dia is any
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) by NCANTaskForce: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
shocked

It's what he will use against Afonja skull miners

Wise man

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted / What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.