Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Meet Siza Mzimela - The First Black Woman To Own An Airline - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Siza Mzimela - The First Black Woman To Own An Airline (677 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry / The Multimillion Dollars House Of Richest Black Woman In The World, Folorunsho A / Such A Beautiful And Endowed Black Woman Very Rare [SEE PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Siza Mzimela - The First Black Woman To Own An Airline by theshaderoom: 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
South African businesswoman Siza Mzimela becomes the first African woman to launch airline after spearheading the creation of Fly Blue Crane according to Times Live News:

“Fly Blue Crane has anticipated and is positioned to deliver on what customers want: the enhanced convenience of frequent flights through high on-time performance‚ commitment to consistent service excellence‚ advanced online technologies that will make the booking and travel process fuss-free‚ and of course highly competitive fares‚” said Fly Blue Crane CEO Siza Mzimela.

The COO of Fly Blue Crane‚ Theunis Potgieter‚ said the airline was poised to become an African aviation innovator by responding to market needs and implementing invaluable insights from global travelers who have revealed that customer value is not based on low pricing alone‚ but also in areas such as consistency‚ frequency‚ professionalism and reliability‚ as well as softer touch-points which include complimentary quality meals and the level of attention to detail paid to customers’ special needs when flying.

“Fly Blue Crane’s customers can look forward to such a fresh approach to air travel‚ which blends the best of both worlds without compromising on premium service‚” he said.

“By using what we have learned over the years about international airline best practice‚ we have also created a cost structure which allows us to offer competitive fares without cutting any corners on quality‚ safety and reliability‚” explained GM Commercial‚ Jerome Simelane.

During its launch phase‚ Fly Blue Crane will operate modern and fuel-efficient 50-seater Embraer Regional Jet 145 (ERJ) aircraft in a single class configuration. The use of a single aircraft type will allow for quick aircraft turnaround times and maximum crew synergies
- See more at: http://www.gossipatrol.com/2015/11/meet-siza-mzimela-first-black-woman-to.html?m=1#sthash.p8KBn50e.dpuf

Re: Meet Siza Mzimela - The First Black Woman To Own An Airline by HungerBAD: 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
Cool.

More power to her elbow.
Re: Meet Siza Mzimela - The First Black Woman To Own An Airline by drizslim(m): 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nice Achievement

Where is Lalasticlala

Sleeping I guess undecided
Re: Meet Siza Mzimela - The First Black Woman To Own An Airline by Airforce1(m): 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
Wow

Good to kbow grin
Re: Meet Siza Mzimela - The First Black Woman To Own An Airline by endy4oxide(m): 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
Benin women have been flying and even own airline sincce 14BC......
Re: Meet Siza Mzimela - The First Black Woman To Own An Airline by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 28, 2015
I am happy 4 her.one of my dream is 2 own an airline. Dis is my first time.
Re: Meet Siza Mzimela - The First Black Woman To Own An Airline by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 28, 2015
I am happy 4 her.one of my dream is 2 own an airline. I am a member.
Re: Meet Siza Mzimela - The First Black Woman To Own An Airline by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 28, 2015
Sorry 2 say I am a new member

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander With Nollywood Actress;ayo Adesanya At Disable Xmas Party / 6 Lowkey Celebrity Relationships In Nigerian Music Industry / 8 Texts You Should Never Send Your Ex -genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.