Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Not Even Change Is Permanent...quote Me Anywhere!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Not Even Change Is Permanent...quote Me Anywhere!!! (489 Views)

Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. / Finally, Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Passed WAEC. The Change Is Real / Yahoo Yahoo Is Good. Quote Me Anywhere. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Even Change Is Permanent...quote Me Anywhere!!! by alexohams2000(m): 12:39am On Nov 28, 2015
NOT EVEN CHANGE IS PERMANENT...QUOTE ME ANYWHERE!!!
Lol..! But seriously, I lack the quality time needed to lead you into this demanding excursion. But I will just make my point brief, I mean, very brief! See, 'It's good to always apply caution when acting'. Naturally, sentiments are usually bias and thus, often lack the needed ingredient to synchronize our actions with our intentions. I have learnt so many lessons this year and such lessons will shape my "new year resolution" come 2016 (God willing). The year 2015 led me to a brand-new dimension in my understanding of the word "CHANGE". It taught me the heterogeneous nature of the said change. So, when I seek change, such longing must necessarily be guided towards a purposeful end. Thus, such purposeful guide must prompt me to ask "FROM WHAT AM I CHANGING?" "WHY MUST I CHANGE" and most importantly, "WHERE AM I CHANGING TO?" Learn not to be so interested in the container that you fail to carefully observe, analyse and critic it's content. If we had, I wonder if we would be the way we are. Even as I give credit to the great Ephesian Philosopher "Heraclitus" for his marxim on the permanence of change, I must add, eventhough change is permanent, changes are not perment. When Heraclitus promised that you can't step into the same river twice, did he assure you that the former or latter would be better? Ask and Nigeria will tell you!!! See, until we begin to ask questions, until we rid ourselves of political sabottage, until we begin to analyse issues, until we shun acts implicit of seccession, until we begin to seek explantions, politicians and public servants won't stop taking us for granted and I assure you, not untill they stop taking us for granted, transparent leadership and sustainable development shall remain a thing of the news. Good morning .

Lalasticlala
Re: Not Even Change Is Permanent...quote Me Anywhere!!! by tuzle(m): 3:10am On Nov 28, 2015
all dis op dey self. To be honest with u i couldnt read ur write up because the first few lines discouraged me, i found it boring and was not really needed
Re: Not Even Change Is Permanent...quote Me Anywhere!!! by alexohams2000(m): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
tuzle:
all dis op dey self. To be honest with u i couldnt read ur write up because the first few lines discouraged me, i found it boring and was not really needed

Then how can you grow? I guess the hate made it impossible for you to write a single line, comprehensibly? It's alright!
Re: Not Even Change Is Permanent...quote Me Anywhere!!! by tuzle(m): 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=alexohams2000 post=43253829]

Then how can you grow? I guess the hate made it impossible for you to write a single line, comprehensibly? It's alright![/quotebrosp ed rednomtfighghinmgnomw

(1) (Reply)

Waec Gce Result Is Out / Commonwealth Executive Masters In Business/public Admin / Why Are There No Scholarships For Chemistry Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.