Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

Achieve A Flawless And Beautiful Skin - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Achieve A Flawless And Beautiful Skin (1588 Views)

WHO WANTS BEAUTIFUL SKIN & GREAT HAIR? 08139458588 / Get A Flawless And Glowing Skin / Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Achieve A Flawless And Beautiful Skin by Rubbies1900: 12:41am On Nov 28, 2015
Hello All, my name is Rubbbies and I am Skin Therapist.....yes I can take care of your skin,irrespective of the colour,age and type of Skin,please feel free to contact me if you have any skin issues, no matter the type of Skin problem, I just want you to know ithat your skin can be restored to its original beautiful state and you can always achieve the beautiful skin you soo much desire,either vericose veins,strethmarks,cream reactions,skin blemish,sunburn etc, also I have the whitening glow package,Halfcast cream,hot chocolate for dark people,Ebony Glow also,spots removal,dark knuckles removal,etc, also you can boost your level of self confidence with my 14 days boobs enlargement capsules and cream,hips and bum enlargement capsules and cream, we also do delivery Nation wide, and also to London, USA,France and also to Ghana and other African States, if you want to be a Skincare Professional or Skin Therapist,you can also contact me, I will teach/train you on how to make your Halfcast cream,Egyptian Milk!Russian Milk,whitening cream,sunburn removal,spots removal,body wash,Ebony Glow cream for dark People,etc, Please contact Rubbies Skincare on Phone/Watsapp 08133380812 and BBM 33466050

(1) (Reply)

Handmade Slippers / Quality Plain T-shirt Needed . Very Urgent !!! / What's Your Take On Married Women Wearing Fake Eyelashes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.