Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Barclay's Premier League Returns To DStv Compact Plus - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Barclay's Premier League Returns To DStv Compact Plus (1360 Views)

Suggestion On Alternative To Dstv / How To Subscribe To Dstv Mobile On Samsung TV / Canal Sat, Ctl, Metro And Other Cheap Paytv To Dstv For Watching Sports. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barclay's Premier League Returns To DStv Compact Plus by SoupNazi(m): 9:52am On Nov 28, 2015
‘Tis the season for giving and DStv is bringing football fans on DStv Compact Plus tidings of great joy!

The Barclays Premier League (English Premier League) currently in mid-season will return to SuperSport 3. Hence, DStv Compact Plus customers will be delighted to know that from Tuesday 1 December 2015, they will be able to access the bulk of the EPL action for the rest of the football season which ends in May 2016!

As part of MultiChoice Africa’s commitment to ensuring that DStv customers have a bumper festive season this year, all active DStv Compact Plus customers will get the EPL experience on SuperSport 3 while SuperSport 5 will be made available to provide coverage of the La Liga.

This move will ensure all the customers have a fantastic holiday season with a wide range of added entertainment for the whole family which includes the various holiday pop-up channels including the Nigerian Festivals, Hoolee, the Pope’s Kenya Visit alongside new channels like M-Net Family, Vuzu and Emmanuel TV!

“We understand that our customers are experiencing tough economic conditions at the moment and want to ensure we go the extra mile for our valued customers. The DStv festive season will give you 100% and more great family sport, kids programming, news and entertainment!,” said MultiChoice Africa CEO, Tim Harris.

The Barclays Premier League is the sporting world’s most riveting soap opera, filled with larger than life characters who thrill, infuriate, spread joy and despair in equal measure.

From an unfortunate slip to losing grip of the title, to grabbing it via a stoppage time winner no other league in the football world comes close to delivering such amazing drama.

Featuring the cream of the Football Management crop who can always be depended upon for a newsworthy soundbite, to some of the beautiful games’ greatest players who regularly turn on the flair and style, the Premier League will keep fans across the globe on the edge of their seats, talking and tweeting non-stop from one match week to the next.

DStv Compact Plus customers will get to experience the unpredictability of the league that has been demonstrated this season. So far, this has been one of the most open football seasons in years with the likes of Leicester City competing with the big names for a Top 4 slot, while champions Chelsea lag close to the drop zone.

This festive season will dish up its fair share of mouth-watering fixtures for customers to look forward to, including the following blockbusters:

• Arsenal v Man City - 21 December
• Man Utd v Chelsea - 28 December
• Everton v Tottenham - 2 January 2016
• Liverpool v Arsenal - 13 January 2016
• Man City v Everton - 13 January 2016
• Chelsea v Everton - 16 January 2016
• Liverpool v Man Utd - 17 January 2016
• Arsenal v Chelsea - 24 January 2016

So, can the reigning champ Chelsea survive relegation? Will Mourinho be fired? Who will make up the Top 4 for Champions League qualification? Can Klopp revive Liverpool?

Catch all this football drama on SuperSport 3 from 1 December 2015!

http://www.dstv.com/news/epl-on-dstv-compact-plus-20151125
Re: Barclay's Premier League Returns To DStv Compact Plus by Nnachi404(m): 11:00am On Nov 28, 2015
yeye people soon you bring it to gotv nigerians are getting wise by the day. soon soon. just soon. ok let me not talk
Re: Barclay's Premier League Returns To DStv Compact Plus by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
Nnachi404:
yeye people soon you bring it to gotv nigerians are getting wise by the day. soon soon. just soon. ok let me not talk
How? gotv and dstv are the same
Re: Barclay's Premier League Returns To DStv Compact Plus by imatejammer: 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
Na wa O! I downgraded to Family bouquet and have been watching my matches online on my tablet since September. Doubt if I can go back to Compact plus bouquet because of the convenience of watching online anyplace, anytime, anywhere...even without power wahala. Sorry DSTV, you lost one very loyal compact plus subsciber!!!

1 Like

Re: Barclay's Premier League Returns To DStv Compact Plus by SoupNazi(m): 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
imatejammer:
Na wa O! I downgraded to Family bouquet and have been watching my matches online on my tablet since September. Doubt if I can go back to Compact plus bouquet because of the convenience of watching online anyplace, anytime, anywhere...even without power wahala. Sorry DSTV, you lost one very loyal compact plus subsciber!!!

Don't mind em fools. Once broadband Internet is ubiquitous in the country and Netflix is directly accessible to Nigerians, it's asta la vista muchachos to DStv.
Re: Barclay's Premier League Returns To DStv Compact Plus by Nnachi404(m): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
SoupNazi:

Don't mind em fools. Once broadband Internet is ubiquitous in the country and Netflix is directly accessible to Nigerians, it's asta la vista muchachos to DStv.
that day will soon come

(1) (Reply)

Consat Decoder Needed / It Is Fighting My Antenna. / Soccer Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.