Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,548 members, 7,955,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

Why Should We Study The Bible? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Should We Study The Bible? (2102 Views)

Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! / Why Should We Study The Old Testament? / Students Must Study The Satanic Bible----kentucky Education Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should We Study The Bible? by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 29, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Evidence of what ?

That your god created the universe

2 Likes

Re: Why Should We Study The Bible? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
1feness:

That our God created the universe

I'm not sure what kind of evidence you want me to provide .

Let me stoop to your level :

Jesus is God . Jesus is a historical figure . Paul , Timothy , Peter who wrote about Him are historical figures . End of story
Re: Why Should We Study The Bible? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm not sure what kind of evidence you want me to provide .

Let me stoop to your level :

Jesus is God . Jesus is a historical figure . Paul , Timothy , Peter who wrote about Him are historical figures . End of story

Why did you change my words from "your" to "our"? stop being desperate!

So you simply have no evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should We Study The Bible? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:24am On Nov 30, 2015
1feness:

Why did you change my words from "your" to "our"? stop being desperate!

So you simply have no evidence.

I just gave you one . Or aren't the aforementioned historical figures ?

Dumb response from ifeness in 3 2 1 ... go !
Re: Why Should We Study The Bible? by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 30, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I just gave you one . Or aren't the aforementioned historical figures ?

Dumb response from ifeness in 3 2 1 ... go !

Where is the evidence?
Re: Why Should We Study The Bible? by winner01(m): 8:27am On Dec 20, 2015
Your word have i hid in my heart
Re: Why Should We Study The Bible? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So if everyday is dedicated to different gods by pagans , what should Christians who serve a living true God do ? Should we create our own day to worship God ? You're not making any sense and you know it !

Lol

So if there were Alien gods in the bible , how does this stop the Almighty God from existing ? What has these alien gods who were worshiped got to do with anything . I strongly doubt you are an atheist , you just worship aliens as gods . You are fascinated by anything concerning aliens . Your silly ideologies are deleterious to a sound mind - never forget this

You know, this guy studies his bible and does research on history and you criticize him? Even Jesus said, have you studied the scriptures? Hhow do you read?
Re: Why Should We Study The Bible? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Not your delusional idiosyncrasy this wonderful Sunday morning abeg grin
[quote author=KingEbukasBlog post=40510471]
Please does it matter . In my church we have Tuesday and Thursday as worship days too . Some Churches worship on Mondays and Fridays . You have no point Ifeness grin

Actually, it will be good if they are changed. ..Unfortunately, zealousness for God has been affected by status, cars, Telivision(Media) that it is almost impossible to make any meaningful change now. Those who fought and destroyed cities in the name of God in old testament times changed the names of those cities and the names of the cities where Jacob encountered God was also changed. . .e.g Luz to Bethel

(1) (2) (Reply)

The number of people leaving Christianity outnumbers the converts / Olorun Agbaye Co-singer Chandler Moore Marries Heartthrob / Atheism - The Root Of Humanity's Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.