Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . (9383 Views)

'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says / A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants / Lets Celebrate Our Nairaland Children ( post Your Pictures) :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2041998/post-christmas-wish-here-maybe#28831411

Thanks tstpia8 for opening this thread this time last year, which turned out to be very successful and some posters have asked that it be repeated this year

So the floor is open for everyone to post their Xmas wishes smiley

May God meet us all at our points of need Amen.

Compliments of the season Everyone.
Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by yinkuscious(m): 10:04am On Nov 28, 2015
I wish she will say YES to me before or on Christmas... Would be so excited!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 28, 2015
I need a good job and a gf

1 Like

Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by Jackeeh(m): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2015
My Grown up Christmas List

-No more lives torn apart.
-That wars would never start.
-And time would heal all hearts.
-And everyone would have a friend.
-And right would always win.
-And love would never end.

This is my grown up christmas list

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by holuwaabukunmee(f): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2015
I need a phone
Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 28, 2015
tearoses:
https://www.nairaland.com/2041998/post-christmas-wish-here-maybe#28831411

Thanks tstpia8 for opening this thread this time last year, which turned out to be very successful and some posters have asked that it be repeated this year

So the floor is open for everyone to post their Xmas wishes smileyI need 100000 to start a business that will materialize before December

May God meet us all at our points of need Amen.

Compliments of the season Everyone.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 28, 2015
I wish for everyone to find happiness and joy within themselves.

I wish for everyone to feel worthy.

I wish for everyone to live their dreams and to never give up on them and to have unshakeable faith that they can achieve anything they desire.

I wish for everyone to feel endless love within themselves.

I wish for everyone to understand that they deserve to feel good and can feel good no matter what.

I wish for everyone to feel and know that life is supposed to be fun.

I wish for everyone to understand that the most important thing in life is for them to feel good and happy.

I wish for everyone to have fun.

I wish for everyone to feel that they are loved.

I wish for everyone to understand that they are so much more than their physical bodies.

I wish for everyone to figure out how to be and stay positive and how things will get easier for them this way.

I wish for everyone to appreciate themselves and love life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by Cetona(f): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2015
I need a laptop
I need a shoe, just one shoe, please santa.
I need money to buy baking materials
A cute dog kiss smiley will be appreciated too
I need wonderful friends too.
Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by yungbillionaire(m): 10:38am On Nov 28, 2015
I really wish to get a new and sophisticated phone dis xmas season...cuz i am serving in a certain interior local government in katsina state...so i really need to keep updated n also get materials to educate d kids i am going to teach...i really pray my wish is granted..cuz i have dis strong feeling dat dis xmas wud be filled with joy, excitement n good tidings.for me.
Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 28, 2015
yungbillionaire:
I really wish to get a new and sophisticated phone dis xmas season...cuz i am serving in a certain interior local government in katsina state...so i really need to keep updated n also get materials to educate d kids i am going to teach...i really pray my wish is granted..cuz i have dis strong feeling dat dis xmas wud be filled with joy, excitement n good tidings.for me.

Why don't you get an iPad?
Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by yungbillionaire(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2015
Mindfulness:

Why don't you get an iPad?

i actually have a good laptop but i just need a new phone for d purpose of convenience on d go.
Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by Nitefury: 10:52am On Nov 28, 2015
Just these two Op..

Modified: Only a pair

Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 28, 2015
yungbillionaire:

i actually have a good laptop but i just need a new phone for d purpose of convenience on d go.

This is what I use my iPad for even though I also have a laptop and an iPhone. All gadgets serve a different purpose and are all very convenient.
If you don't want to get an iPad, get the iPhone 6 plus. It has a bigger screen so it may serve your purpose well.

I will now send an email to apple. They need to pay me for the marketing I have just been doing here. A new laptop will also do it. grin
Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2015
I wish myself nd my loved ones all d good things life has to offer
Nd i wish love will find me once again nd dis time it should be 4ever

5 Likes

Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by Funjosh(m): 11:01am On Nov 28, 2015
I need a good job that pays well and gives me time smiley

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 28, 2015
Greekgoddess:

Then fall in love with yourself. wink

1 Like

Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by yungbillionaire(m): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2015
Mindfulness:

This is what I use my iPad for even though I also have a laptop and an iPhone. All gadgets serve a different purpose and are all very convenient.
If you don't want to get an iPad, get the iPhone 6 plus. It has a bigger screen so it may serve your purpose well.

I will now send an email to apple. They need to pay me for the marketing I have just been doing here. A new laptop will also do it. grin

okay, roger dat but truth be told, i cant throw dat much money behind a phone wen january is jus behind d corner...except its a gift....anyway nice advertisement for ios crooners
Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 28, 2015
Mindfulness:

Then fall in love with yourself. wink
We were asked to make a wish, nd i did

Or do you have any problem with my wish?

4 Likes

Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by yungbillionaire(m): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2015
Greekgoddess:

forgive my curiosity goodess but from ur d.p n ur wish i cant really help but ask wat happened in ur past relationship...n i really have no p with ur wish am just curios.
Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2015
yungbillionaire:

forgive my curiosity goodess but from ur d.p n ur wish i cant really help but ask wat happened in ur past relationship...n i really have no p with ur wish am just curios.
Curiosity dey say kills the cat wink

Well let's just say life is not a bed of roses

Majority of us have been through pain

Getting hurt by the person u loved with all ur heart
Betrayed by the person we once trusted, losing someone dat we taught will be in our lives 4rever

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by Bloomingbud(f): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2015
A good job, complete health for my self and loved ones.
Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by Cetona(f): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2015
Bloomingbud:
A good job is all I need.
May God provide you with one

1 Like

Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by Bloomingbud(f): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2015
Cetona:

May God provide you with one

Thanks dear, don't worry Santa will bring fine shoes for your large feet.
Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by Temismith(f): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2015
I need to be happy again
Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2015
Greekgoddess:
We were asked to make a wish, nd i did

Or do you have any problem with my wish?

undecided
Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2015
yungbillionaire:

okay, roger dat but truth be told, i cant throw dat much money behind a phone wen january is jus behind d corner...except its a gift....anyway nice advertisement for ios crooners

I thought you were a billionaire. grin
Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by Cetona(f): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2015
Bloomingbud:

Thanks dear, don't worry Santa will bring fine shoes for your large feet.
Lmaogrin, just how did you know about my feet?undecided. I swear it is tiring to see fine shoes but can't get one and when I miraculously see any, my size, mostly too expensive, lol.

I'm practically laughing, with tears rolling down my cheek.
Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by Cetona(f): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2015
Temismith:
I need to be happy again
Receive happiness, lol.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by Bloomingbud(f): 11:32am On Nov 28, 2015
Cetona:

Lmaogrin, just how did you know about my feet?undecided. I swear it is tiring to see fine shoes but can't get one and when I miraculously see any, my size, mostly too expensive, lol.

I'm practically laughing, with tears rolling down my cheek.

Cos I follow your diary bumper to bumper.
Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by Cetona(f): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2015
Bloomingbud:

Cos I follow your diary bumper to bumper.
Oh, that explains it. Are you a diarylander too? Thanks for following
Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by fiftynaira(m): 11:48am On Nov 28, 2015
I wish for my Igbo Brothers to shun biafra and pray for a better Nigeria were peace and unity shall continue to regin... and for our leaders to carry everybody along in respective of tribe and religious sentiments.... and for my friends up in the north to stop the insurgency... so help us God!

5 Likes

Re: Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . by Joel3(m): 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
I am not greedy am I? I need $1,000,000 USD. Santa Claus or father Xmas or whatever you called yourself. send me a cheque of $1m immediately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! / Will You Attend A Friend's Wedding If You Were Not Invited? / Things Every African Immigrant Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.